I’m a black woman that’s into watching BBC give it to white women…

I have had this experience with a wife or girlfriend watching. It is not so exciting if they just sit and watch quietly but when they encourage him it is very exciting
You love it when they tell him to fuck you harder, punish you or take the Asian slut's ass?? Or when they join and make you service their black pussies??

I can see a role for you in a black male on white female scenario...she comes to you for inspection. You undress her, have her parade around...maybe creep in circles on her hands and knees, examine her, then present her to the bull(s) to enjoy. I'm anticipating the WF would get seriously aroused with a dominant black woman taking charge of her and acting as a procurer.

Im really into voyeurism and cuckolding vids, and would love to watch something like that in real life but I’m not really sure how to approach it. I always wondered if the white woman/white couples would feel uncomfortable with a black woman watching them during the entire situation? Is cuckolding exclusively a white man, black man, white woman thing and me being a black woman being in the room and watching would mess up the dynamic? I have had so many questions over the years but was always scared that I would be judged as a black woman entering a space that is predominantly wm/bm/ww. I don’t know many black women like me and I’m not even sure if there are other black women like me who exist lol. If there are any black women like me who are into cuckolding and are on this message board, how do you approach the situation in asking if could watch or join cuckold situation in real life? Couples and “bulls” who do cuckolding activities, do you think a black woman getting in the mix messes up the cuckold fantasy? You can be honest, I can take it! Let me know your thoughts. Thanks! xoxo

eta: I submitted my thread before I finished my title and now I can’t edit it. Hopefully people will know that I have questions in my thread. :)
You are welcome! You can connect big black cock bulls with white girls and get to watch. Become a matchmaker. 😁

Im really into voyeurism and cuckolding vids, and would love to watch something like that in real life but I’m not really sure how to approach it. I always wondered if the white woman/white couples would feel uncomfortable with a black woman watching them during the entire situation? Is cuckolding exclusively a white man, black man, white woman thing and me being a black woman being in the room and watching would mess up the dynamic? I have had so many questions over the years but was always scared that I would be judged as a black woman entering a space that is predominantly wm/bm/ww. I don’t know many black women like me and I’m not even sure if there are other black women like me who exist lol. If there are any black women like me who are into cuckolding and are on this message board, how do you approach the situation in asking if could watch or join cuckold situation in real life? Couples and “bulls” who do cuckolding activities, do you think a black woman getting in the mix messes up the cuckold fantasy? You can be honest, I can take it! Let me know your thoughts. Thanks! xoxo

eta: I submitted my thread before I finished my title and now I can’t edit it. Hopefully people will know that I have questions in my thread. :)

I am sure there are plenty of black (and white) women who share your desire to watch.. nothing hotter than seeing a woman tremble with orgasm..
and certainly some will enjoy being watched buy a passive participant ... knowing you will later relive bring yourself to orgasm with the image of her in your mind..
I think you should look for site members who are local, especially the woman half .. and see if she would like to be watched while
she is taken by her bull and lover. Of course, you would need to establish the boundaries, and for her to trust that you are only their to watch ... May be over time, they may want you to join in.. but you are correct in not wanting to disturb the dynamic..

You should also try the bulls ... am sure that you would find a bull who could fit in your participation/watching as part of the package ... May be be the camera woman... capturing everything for all the participants.

Hope you find something that works foryou ...

I am sure there are plenty of black (and white) women who share your desire to watch.. nothing hotter than seeing a woman tremble with orgasm..
and certainly some will enjoy being watched buy a passive participant ... knowing you will later relive bring yourself to orgasm with the image of her in your mind..
I think you should look for site members who are local, especially the woman half .. and see if she would like to be watched while
she is taken by her bull and lover. Of course, you would need to establish the boundaries, and for her to trust that you are only their to watch ... May be over time, they may want you to join in.. but you are correct in not wanting to disturb the dynamic..

You should also try the bulls ... am sure that you would find a bull who could fit in your participation/watching as part of the package ... May be be the camera woman... capturing everything for all the participants.

Hope you find something that works foryou ...
A white homo here who would definitely just want to watch and wank to str8 BBC/white. No participation, just a nice view

We would gladly let you watch without any expectations from the cuck/hotwife couple part. It would be up to the Bull and you decide how and when you join in and interact with us all.
You would be like an extra delicious topping to this dynamic.
👍👍👍👍

You bring up a hot erotic dynamic and have induced lots of steamy responses ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Back