humiliation

The only humiliation I really do is size comparisons of my hubby and the bulls. I comment on the length thickness and the heaviness of the bulls balls compared to hubby's. It has set hubby off before as I held hubby's penis while commenting on the differences. It's fun seeing his little guy twitch and spurt.
Many men like some good SPH even when they are typically the dominant type in most life situations. If your hubby likes it and gets off on it, it`s just fine.

tumblr_o4tkudPUbB1u7mtvso1_500.gif

Can you guys give me some creatiive ways to humiliate my boyfriend while using my BBC dildo? Small penis hhumiliation or otherwise! Thanks

My wife sometimes locks me in chastity and has me put on a big black strapon cock and fuck her with it. She usually tells me how useless my little clit is and how only big black cock satisfies her while I'm doing it.

Sometimes the humiliation just comes by itself. I have genuinely never really orgasmed by my hubby fucking me, but I have with other men fucking me. Hubby has sat there watching while I've orgasmed with another man. So he knows it's not me, but him.
What can I say to him after that? He knows he's not as good a lover as other men, especially black men. Then when a guy has finished with me, hubby has tried to make love to me. But with the guys cum, my juices and me being stretched I just can't feel him. Hubby just has to live with that.

Sometimes the humiliation just comes by itself. I have genuinely never really orgasmed by my hubby fucking me, but I have with other men fucking me. Hubby has sat there watching while I've orgasmed with another man. So he knows it's not me, but him.
What can I say to him after that? He knows he's not as good a lover as other men, especially black men. Then when a guy has finished with me, hubby has tried to make love to me. But with the guys cum, my juices and me being stretched I just can't feel him. Hubby just has to live with that.

It's a bitter pill to swallow; admitting, to yourself, you can't please the women you love, as well as another man can. But if you really love her, you want your wife to have all the amazing sexual experiences, full of toe curling orgasms, that she can possibly have. After all, she deserves it right? So, you accept the humiliation, being a cuckold deliveres. That's what I did anyway.

In the beginning, my wife didn't try to humiliate me, she just wanted to have passionate sex with well-hung black men. But, even without her trying, the humiliation was always present. Ann4BBC mentioned this, when she said "Sometimes the humiliation just comes by itself...Hubby has sat there watching while I've orgasmed with another man. So he knows [the reason I don't cum with him is] not me, but him. Hubby just has to live with that."

Our brains are amazing things. Without me doing anything to initiate it, mine took the pain, caused by my humiliation, and eroticized it. Before long, I not only learned to live with it, but I started to crave it. I told my wife about my feelings, and she surprised me by sharing, the fact that she was very aroused by humiliating me. She told me she knew I was humiliated, by seeing the way she responded to the sex she was having. She said, at first she felt bad, but then it began to turn her on. She then started apologizing, but I quickly stopped her. I told her not to feel bad, because clearly this dynamic worked for us. This developed into the lifestyle we live now, which includes quite a bit of humiliation for me. If I could go back, I wouldn't change a thing.

It's a bitter pill to swallow; admitting, to yourself, you can't please the women you love, as well as another man can. But if you really love her, you want your wife to have all the amazing sexual experiences, full of toe curling orgasms, that she can possibly have. After all, she deserves it right? So, you accept the humiliation, being a cuckold deliveres. That's what I did anyway.

In the beginning, my wife didn't try to humiliate me, she just wanted to have passionate sex with well-hung black men. But, even without her trying, the humiliation was always present. Ann4BBC mentioned this, when she said "Sometimes the humiliation just comes by itself...Hubby has sat there watching while I've orgasmed with another man. So he knows [the reason I don't cum with him is] not me, but him. Hubby just has to live with that."

Our brains are amazing things. Without me doing anything to initiate it, mine took the pain, caused by my humiliation, and eroticized it. Before long, I not only learned to live with it, but I started to crave it. I told my wife about my feelings, and she surprised me by sharing, the fact that she was very aroused by humiliating me. She told me she knew I was humiliated, by seeing the way she responded to the sex she was having. She said, at first she felt bad, but then it began to turn her on. She then started apologizing, but I quickly stopped her. I told her not to feel bad, because clearly this dynamic worked for us. This developed into the lifestyle we live now, which includes quite a bit of humiliation for me. If I could go back, I wouldn't change a thing.
Well said, my hubby feels the same way. X

Humiliation and degradation are great parts of the cuckold lifestyle if the wife is a FemDom and able to play them out well!! My FemDom wife is always pulling stuff I would never envision and is a champ at humiliation and that is what fuels my erections and my pleasure when I am able to release my dick sperm at her direction.

The other night she gives to black men hand jobs after fucking earlier. Both of them cum on her nails, wedding ring and other jewelry. She rarely and I mean rarely give me a hand job (never pussy, ass or mouth) so she comes over to me after a night of watching her and eating her and ass licking her and her men, she puts on a pair of nitrile gloves and lubes her hands. She looks at me and says, I am giving you a treat and you better worship me you cuck, She proceeds to jack me off and I cannot even last 2 full minuets and I was squirming to cum. She released my cum and took off her gloves and said, 'glad that white shite didn't the fuck get on me or my hands, fuck that *******'. She ties her hair back and stands there with her hands on her hips watching me gloat.

Back