What can be really humiliating for you towards your ex-wife after the separation

Excited by humiliation, what can be really humiliating for you towards your ex-wife after the separation? (she left you for a strong bull with your approbation)
  • Seeing her happy
  • talking to the guys who fucked her, hit on her, her colleagues etc...
  • reading comments about her on her social networks
  • any other ideas ?

Excited by humiliation, what can be really humiliating for you towards your ex-wife after the separation? (she left you for a strong bull with your approbation)
  • Seeing her happy
  • any other ideas ?
She makes an Only Fans and puts in on her social media that all of your friends follow

She responds to all the comments from men

She has sex with your boss to get a job where you work, and everybody knows

She asks you to babysit while she goes on vacation with her bull

Posting skimpy bikini pictures

when my ex girlfriend told everyone that her and Trey had been together for 7 years but just moved in with each other, she lived with me for the past 3 years... Then after they got married she told everyone he was the one who popped her cherry and ever since, we had a lot of mutual friends and Trey and I worked together and were best friends since school...

Last edited:
  • Seeing her happy
  • any other ideas ?
Knowing you pointed her in the right direction?

• Seeing her happy
  • any other ideas ?
Becoming the friend for her you weren't before? Man, it would be so gracious on you if you did. Learn from one who learned late, and your tomorrow's will fill your heart with sunshine sweetheart.

What a hot video! I would have loved to be there licking her clit while she was getting fucked while his balls slapped my face. Then she could spray my face when she squirted

• Seeing her happy
  • any other ideas ?
I had not planned this but one lady greeted me at the door in a beautiful corset, high heels and and black lace high cut panties. A we were kissing and I was fingering her wet cunt I heard her X in the hall closet, jacking off without his pants. I tossed his ass out the front door, without his pants and locked it. I did not speak a single word to the bitch, just fucked her hard, right there in the hall way and after she cleaned my cock, I left.

• Seeing her happy
  • any other ideas ?
Being sent pics of her enjoying herself. L

Back