humiliation

If you really want to humiliate him, take a picture of you doing him with a strap on and then tell him you sent it as a text to one of your/his friends (up to you if you actually want to send it or not, just tell him that you did). He will just have to figure out which one. It will drive him nuts trying to figure out who might know.

the fact is we like to be humiliated by our women. Thats the bottom line so verbally you have to let him know he is useless sexually to you. He needs to be told that you hate white dicklettes and ONLY BBC can satisfy you. Make sure you are talking to him in a normal rather than a sexual situation, You should be alone with him, perhaps simply having a coffee together. Make sure he is looking you in the eyes when you tell him that YOU do not want his sissy ducklette to touch you any more and that you are exclusive to BBC.
Make sure he is wearing at least one piece of FEM clothing from that moment on, even if its simply panties when he goes off to work.
Around the house, if it possible or practical, make sure he is either naked or wearing girly cloths.
Start to buy him pink shirts, pink panties etc and have him dress more and more feminine. This will be a long process as he needs to accept this situation. Doing it slowly will also not be such a harsh change in his daily (normal) life, especially to his friends or work colleagues.
You also need to make sure you take lots of pictures of him dressed up or of you strapping him.I would also suggest that you "interview" him on camara answering your questions and making him admit that he is a sissy, that he cannot satisfy you sexually, that he accepts that BLACK MEN are real Men unlike him and finally make sure he BEGS you and gives you his complete blessing to take as many Black Lovers as you can.
Keep the pics and recording in a safe place where he cannot get it just in case you need to use it in any way against him or to threaten him in the future.
Cucks love this. We welcome and accept that we are unable to give women sexual gratification. Its not our thing. We also accept that we are not real men. Keep telling him this as its what he wants and knows.

Remember, a cuck husband is a very special "man". We adore our wifes and GF´s and will do anything for them. Bulls are there to fuck your brains out and sexually satisfy you but we are your husbands.

the fact is we like to be humiliated by our women. Thats the bottom line so verbally you have to let him know he is useless sexually to you. He needs to be told that you hate white dicklettes and ONLY BBC can satisfy you. Make sure you are talking to him in a normal rather than a sexual situation, You should be alone with him, perhaps simply having a coffee together. Make sure he is looking you in the eyes when you tell him that YOU do not want his sissy ducklette to touch you any more and that you are exclusive to BBC.
Make sure he is wearing at least one piece of FEM clothing from that moment on, even if its simply panties when he goes off to work.
Around the house, if it possible or practical, make sure he is either naked or wearing girly cloths.
Start to buy him pink shirts, pink panties etc and have him dress more and more feminine. This will be a long process as he needs to accept this situation. Doing it slowly will also not be such a harsh change in his daily (normal) life, especially to his friends or work colleagues.
You also need to make sure you take lots of pictures of him dressed up or of you strapping him.I would also suggest that you "interview" him on camara answering your questions and making him admit that he is a sissy, that he cannot satisfy you sexually, that he accepts that BLACK MEN are real Men unlike him and finally make sure he BEGS you and gives you his complete blessing to take as many Black Lovers as you can.
Keep the pics and recording in a safe place where he cannot get it just in case you need to use it in any way against him or to threaten him in the future.
Cucks love this. We welcome and accept that we are unable to give women sexual gratification. Its not our thing. We also accept that we are not real men. Keep telling him this as its what he wants and knows.

Remember, a cuck husband is a very special "man". We adore our wifes and GF´s and will do anything for them. Bulls are there to fuck your brains out and sexually satisfy you but we are your husbands.

Well that would be extreme cuck, Although I belittle my sissy hubby at times, he has, can, and always will be able to satisfy me sexually, an no I would never deny him and become BBC exclusive - not for us. But to each their own. I know a lot of cucks on this site do like this treatment also so - maybe you guys will too.

13281760_227287187655466_347499458_n.jpg

What's a total turn on to me is my wife telling her mom and my mom and sister what a black cock slut I am and how I love sexy panties.

I didn't actually do this yet but it. And up in conversation. We talked about her getting filled by her BBC and me laying next to her. As she is having sex she leaves her hand out to one side. She wraps it around my cock and I fuck hee hand. In the end she gets filled with cum and mine ends up on the bed next to her. I also must look ridiculous pumping away at her hand next to her.

My wife has recently got more and more into humiliation.
My chastity periods have increased dramatically with her no longer touching my cock unless she is wearing rubber gloves.
I also now need to wear a condom to hump her leg (havent been inside her pussy in almost 2yrs).
The worse thing though has been she has finally fulfilled my fantasy of sleeping with other women. The first she never told me about until weeks after, and the 2nd she tied me up and blindfolded me and made me wear earplugs so I couldnt see or hear it until they were finished and dressed then I was allowed see then kiss goodbye
I dont think Ive ever been so hard in my cage

My wife has recently got more and more into humiliation.
My chastity periods have increased dramatically with her no longer touching my cock unless she is wearing rubber gloves.
I also now need to wear a condom to hump her leg (havent been inside her pussy in almost 2yrs).
The worse thing though has been she has finally fulfilled my fantasy of sleeping with other women. The first she never told me about until weeks after, and the 2nd she tied me up and blindfolded me and made me wear earplugs so I couldnt see or hear it until they were finished and dressed then I was allowed see then kiss goodbye
I dont think Ive ever been so hard in my cage
What I don't understand is you say you have been locked up for2yrs what has she been doing in between you said that she has fucked a woman was she black??? You call yourself Dublin cpl 4BBC a bit extreme ear plugs your allowed to watch or not or get kicked out of the room another suspicious male fantasy

Back