Need to be totally humiliating to him

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230505_224959_Photos~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230505_224959_Photos~2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20230424_232123_Gallery~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230424_232123_Gallery~2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 15
Hey there I'm a 22 year old white boy with a small penis, was curious if there's any girl that likes humiliating penis size. I find it fun and I hope there's some gals that do too and want to laugh! 😊
I have helped a few girls find Sissy boys Sissy boys are very loving and will take care of their Queen and do whatever she tells him to do there is quite a few girls out there that want to be loved I can help you out I have done this for a few women and they're very very happy right now there's more women out there than what you think I would love to talk to you and help you out one 585-683-4562

Attachments

• IMG_20240414_220532116.jpg
    IMG_20240414_220532116.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • Love
Reactions: wit
I'm a white cuckold with a white dominitrix GF and all her black lovers. For my first year I didn't like being humiliated eg... I look good on my knees with a BBC in my mouth. Being told that my 4 inch cock would never satisfy any women. Once I gained a different perspective because the humiliating comments were true. Has anybody here Cucks, Bulls & HotWives like it or not?
I went through the same thing I could not satisfy my wife anymore but the two of us love each other very very much I turned my manhood over to her and gave her a complete control over me fully feminized me to a full time sissy girl 24/7 I've been trained to submit and obey her lovers and must be at the front door as soon as they walk through is my job to get them nice and hard to make love to my wife most of them like to face fuck me once I get them nice and hard I have to ask them to make love to my wife and breed her I want strip all my clothes off before they make love and put a pair of panties on and then sit in the chair and watch them make love I have to do this every single time she likes to see if it likes me usually my panties are soaking wet because I usually get hard and have an orgasm watching them I love to see black men breed my wife after they are done and was clean her lower and then I have to lick and clean my wife up if I do have orgasm in my panties she usually punishes me by pulling my panties down and putting me over her lover's knee to get spanked it's another way she can tell that I am a sissy is usually when he is done spanking me my little sissy clit is rock hard I have been fully feminized for 10 years and I'm train to be a sissy slave to be used abused anyway the black race wants to they are the superior race all white boys will be turned into sissies to take care of the Black Days now besides my wife getting bread she's also getting me bread at the same time she tells me my little sissy clit is useless but my pussy will serve for all black daddies

Attachments

• IMG_20240414_220532116.jpg
    IMG_20240414_220532116.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20240414_221958967.jpg
    IMG_20240414_221958967.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
I went through the same thing I could not satisfy my wife anymore but the two of us love each other very very much I turned my manhood over to her and gave her a complete control over me fully feminized me to a full time sissy girl 24/7 I've been trained to submit and obey her lovers and must be at the front door as soon as they walk through is my job to get them nice and hard to make love to my wife most of them like to face fuck me once I get them nice and hard I have to ask them to make love to my wife and breed her I want strip all my clothes off before they make love and put a pair of panties on and then sit in the chair and watch them make love I have to do this every single time she likes to see if it likes me usually my panties are soaking wet because I usually get hard and have an orgasm watching them I love to see black men breed my wife after they are done and was clean her lower and then I have to lick and clean my wife up if I do have orgasm in my panties she usually punishes me by pulling my panties down and putting me over her lover's knee to get spanked it's another way she can tell that I am a sissy is usually when he is done spanking me my little sissy clit is rock hard I have been fully feminized for 10 years and I'm train to be a sissy slave to be used abused anyway the black race wants to they are the superior race all white boys will be turned into sissies to take care of the Black Days now besides my wife getting bread she's also getting me bread at the same time she tells me my little sissy clit is useless but my pussy will serve for all black daddies
Would love to hear more from you 1585-683-4562 please text me now that I've been doing this for 10 years I love serving my wife's black lovers

Hey there I'm a 22 year old white boy with a small penis, was curious if there's any girl that likes humiliating penis size. I find it fun and I hope there's some gals that do too and want to laugh! 😊
You have a very cute little sissy clitty just like my sissy husband I fully feminized him 10 years ago into a sissy girl and train him to be a sissy slave for the black race takes care of all my lovers he submits to them and that's them use them or anything that they want his mouth and his pussy is always available for my black daddies at first he didn't like it but now he loves it I have him hooked on crack and he will do whatever I tell him to do once he's high he is very very feminine and wild and all my black daddies love him they love to play with his little sissy clitty because he is so small and cute I have him tattooed with a black ace of spades and above that it says I belong to the black race for breeding

Attachments

• IMG_20240414_221958967.jpg
    IMG_20240414_221958967.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
They are so cute when they are that small and that's the way I prefer
And all my black daddies do too they think they are very very cute when you're that small I fully feminized my husband 10 years ago and after I did it my girlfriends were a little surprised but after they saw all the control that I had after I trained him for almost a year now he is a sissy girl 24/7

They are so cute when they are that small and that's the way I prefer

And all my black daddies do too they think they are very very cute when you're that small I fully feminized my husband 10 years ago and after I did it my girlfriends were a little surprised but after they saw all the control that I had after I trained him for almost a year now he is a sissy girl 24/7
It wasn't long before my girlfriend started to do the same thing and now all three of their husbands are fully feminized we all get together on the weekends and we watch the four to see husbands play with each other it is so cute my best friend her husband she had to punish him because he did not want to be feminized and was always fighting with her so I had four of my black lovers they went over to her house tied him up and I have a friend that is a veterinarian she had him castrated now she has complete control over him if she knew it was going to be that easy she would have castrated him when she first started

Back