Small penis humiliation

Yes . I have given up trying to fuck pussy . Pussy free here. But still love to play with my little guy, or hope to have a lady play with it. If only to make sure I waste my seed

How many of you are like me; you love small penis humiliation and actually wish you had a smaller penis! I kind of feel sorry for cuckolds with big or even average penis’ because it’s so much more fitting for us to be small!

Attachments

• IMG_2399.jpeg
    IMG_2399.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2272.jpeg
    IMG_2272.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 14
How many of you are like me; you love small penis humiliation and actually wish you had a smaller penis! I kind of feel sorry for cuckolds with big or even average penis’ because it’s so much more fitting for us to be small!
Yes absolutely! We understand better if the husband is made like a little boy with a very small bump on his panties, like you and me... :)

Same here.

Attachments

• IMG_2049.jpeg
    IMG_2049.jpeg
    247.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2942.jpeg
    IMG_2942.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 27
I'm a white cuckold with a white dominitrix GF and all her black lovers. For my first year I didn't like being humiliated eg... I look good on my knees with a BBC in my mouth. Being told that my 4 inch cock would never satisfy any women. Once I gained a different perspective because the humiliating comments were true. Has anybody here Cucks, Bulls & HotWives like it or not?
I'm a 2inch limp sisicuckold love both sph and lph

Back