Small penis humiliation

Hey there I'm a 22 year old white boy with a small penis, was curious if there's any girl that likes humiliating penis size. I find it fun and I hope there's some gals that do too and want to laugh! 😊

Attachments

• EsteemedSmallGnatcatcher-large.jpg
    EsteemedSmallGnatcatcher-large.jpg
    756 KB · Views: 205
  • VID_20231105_010722200~3.mp4
    12.5 MB
Good size. But yes, even a big white dick is useless. Black men and black cock just hit different and can’t be beat
omg yes! At my age I've realized...I don't even deserve to be inside a woman. My pink dick would disappoint. It's an insult. My hands, my mouth? sure...my wallet, yes. I'm a great cook, I clean, I give baths, foot baths, pedicures, I paint toes, I brush hair, I'm a great masseuse and have great oral skills. I'm a good white and totally know my place

I'm a white cuckold with a white dominitrix GF and all her black lovers. For my first year I didn't like being humiliated eg... I look good on my knees with a BBC in my mouth. Being told that my 4 inch cock would never satisfy any women. Once I gained a different perspective because the humiliating comments were true. Has anybody here Cucks, Bulls & HotWives like it or not?

Back