Small penis humiliation

Damn, you sound like the perfect cuck I’d love to have you take care of me and then watch me get absolutely fucked my black man
My sissy husband would be perfect for you then he is a perfect little sissy girl he is well trained I will even loan him to you for a month if you are interested is fully feminized he's 65 years old though but he is very very cute he has a very cute little sissy clit when it's hard it's only three and a half inches long but it is very very cute if you you are interested you can text me back 1585-683-4562 text only I will show you pictures of him and everything I am very very serious about this I will even pay for his trip to come to you is well trained and he is very obedient like I said he's fully feminized and he looks very very cute when he's all dressed up especially and his mini skirt outfit silk white button down blouse garter belt straps to hold up stockings high heels I always dress them up in mini skirts because they are so short everything is totally exposed for everyone to see and make fun of his little sissy clitty is totally exposed to everyone to make fun of he is an expert at eating pussy sit on his face and give him an hour he will have your clit so swollen and sensitive when you look down at it it will look like a little penis it'll be so swollen it will be about 3 inches long and then he takes a little string and at the base of your clit he will tie a knot that's where your clit will stay hard the whole time that he is eating you I will guarantee you this in one hour he will give you anywhere from 5 to six orgasms even when he's done he will leave you tied up and when you walk away every step you take you getting it orgasm you'll probably run to the phone and call all your friends and tell them about tonight you just had and how many orgasms you had usually I like to go to my black lovers nightclub where I like to get bread by him and his friends after they are done I have a expandable plug that I insert into my pussy so I can keep every single cream pie for my sissy husband I like to tie him down and then squat over his face I'm pretty good at controlling my orgasms when he gives me the first one I just give him a little squirt just enough to tease him and then the second one I gave him a little more by the fifth one he's usually covered and he is a good Sissy he's always begging me for more he loves to eat and clean every single cream pie from that night he's very well trained he has no limits when it comes to sex you can do whatever you want with him you and your lover there's only one thing he only services big alpha black male cocks I have a party every weekend with 8 or 9 couples where I have him wait on everybody and humiliate him usually after everybody is pretty ******* at the party I take him into the bedroom he is hooked on crack and me and my lover get him pretty high you put a dog collar around him and a leash and we take him back out to the party and I introduce him to everybody as my ******* boyfriend and introduce my black lover to everybody is my new boyfriend and then I will begin to strip him down until everything is off him except for us pink little sissy Chastity cage where I unlock that I take a tape measure out measure his soft limp little sissy clitty it's only 2 inches long when it's soft I spread some lotion on my fingers I slowly insert them into his pussy it only takes 10 seconds for him to get hard once he's hard he's only three inches long he loves to get humiliated in front of people and get some very very turned on especially if there's a lot of couples husbands and wives he is a very very good Sissy or a husband and wife who likes to experiment I have a few couples that take him for a weekend all the couples love to play with him he loves to be bred by both couples I tell all the women to buy the biggest strap on that they can and the second night that they have him both of them should breed him at the same time I tell them they can always tell if he's excited and if he's having a good time by the both of them are breeding him cuz he usually will pee all over himself and he loves to take care of black lovers I would love to hear back from you 1 585-683-4562 I will send you pictures of him if you are really really interested I will even send him down to you will not cost you anything I will pay for all expenses the reason why I do this I have a very very high end job and I'm out of town quite a bit when I'm gone he gets into bad habits this is why I'm looking for other couples when I'm out of town I can send him to them for the weekend soon as you walk through your door he will give you a total control over him and you may do whatever you want you won't hear him say no the only thing I ask be gentle don't hurt him as long as you're a gentle he will do whatever you want and he will take care of you and your lover and friends

omg yes! At my age I've realized...I don't even deserve to be inside a woman. My pink dick would disappoint. It's an insult. My hands, my mouth? sure...my wallet, yes. I'm a great cook, I clean, I give baths, foot baths, pedicures, I paint toes, I brush hair, I'm a great masseuse and have great oral skills. I'm a good white and totally know my place
That's just beautiful and puts words on things I couldn't.
Do you mind if I copy that and modify it slightly?

My wife finally had had it with me not being able to satisfy her we've been together for over 20 years and we are married she loves me very very much but she told me if I wanted to stay and be with her I had to turn over my manhood and give her a complete control and do whatever she said she's the one that makes all the money I really didn't have a choice so I agreed she said I would be moving to the spare bedroom that's where I would be staying now and she was going to share her bed with her new black lover that she met at a strip joint with her friends she invited him over to spend the night the three of us had dinner together and a few drinks I did not know that she put something in my ******* my head was spinning and I guess I ******* when I woke up I was dressed in a short short mini skirt silk blouse silk panties in my sissy clitty was locked up in a cute little pink Chasity cage she told me this would be my first day of my training she was fully going to feminize me into a sissy girl and I would be getting hormone shots twice a week and I wish to turn over my manhood to her lover and her and give them both anytime any place anything they want to do to me she told me that I was going to be locked up in that Chasity case for 6 months while I was getting my hormone shots she wanted to shrink me down to no bigger than 1 inch and I would start my training to serve only big black daddies she got me tattooed just about my little sissy clitty a black Ace of spades above that it said this white pussy belongs to only big black daddies her lover got me hooked on crack it was done on purpose so they had total control over me and I would not fight back and it would be easier for them to breed me and they did every weekend my wife and her lover had a party at the house and I was the main attraction she always invited 10 couples and each couple had a hour with me in the bedroom to do whatever they want and after that they had to tip but it had to be over $100 by the end of the night my wife and I love her caught in a thousand dollars and if I was a really good Sissy they even got more than that I got punished if I only brought in $1,000 anything over $1,000 she knew that I was a good sissy then and I would get rewarded cuz I definitely did not want to get punished I'm still with her addicted to crack big time now I love to serve big black daddies I have 20 regular clients once a week every single one of them black daddies love me and I have one black couple and I stay with for a whole weekend and their little sissy boy and I have to call them mommy and daddy I do love my wife very very much I'm not mad at her for what she has turned me into but I am thankful she always watched over me and make sure that I was safe she found a little feminine sissy boy for me that was homeless now he is staying with us he's very very cute very gorgeous ass no titties and has a very very small little sissy clit barely an inch I share my bed with him and I love playing with him there is a big difference in age he's barely 21 and I'm 65 and my wife has given him control over me I guess deep down in I always wanted to be a sissy boy I do love it when two black daddies are breeding me at the same time especially when they hit my g-spot and I lose all control and I end up peeing all over myself it was kind of hard for me one night when she invited all her friends husband and wife at party and and she had me dressed up is a little sissy girl in a school outfit most of the wife's new already the husbands did not know I definitely was humiliating especially when she made me give every single husband a bowjob and I had to tell him how much I love to be in a little sissy now I'm used to it once a month she has a party with all your friends and husbands and wives and I have to take care of everybody and her husband's love to breed me

Back