Small penis humiliation

Fun times
Fun times.
I am looking for a sissy to have fun with my husband he is fully feminized I'm willing to let you have total control over my sissy husband if you would love to come and stay you would be sharing a bed with him and you can have total control to do whatever you want he has no limits he loves everything I work during the day so you would be babysitting him as far as I am concerned you could use and abuse him and if you do a good job I will reward you by letting you sleep with me where I am very very horny all the time I would prefer somebody with a very small little sissy clitty because I like to play with you too you also have to serve my daddy's they are all black and beautiful and I have two gorgeous black feminine boys with very very large cocks enough to play with sissies and have a very small little clitty you have the best time of your life I also have three girlfriends that have feminized their husbands they are always over here on the weekend we love to watch them play with each other

Attachments

• IMG_20240414_221958967.jpg
    IMG_20240414_221958967.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
Back