humiliation

Have him kneel before you and make him suck on your strap-on dildo, while telling him how cute he would look with a "real Mans'" cock in his mouth.....it certainly worked on me, when my Wife/Mistress did this during my cuckold training periord.

Can you guys give me some creatiive ways to humiliate my boyfriend while using my BBC dildo? Small penis hhumiliation or otherwise! Thanks
My Wife/Mistress has always tried coming up with new ways to humiliate me....She has let some of Her friends watch, while She pegged me; She has beat my ass with Her riding crop, while making me masturbate for Her friends; She has let Her friends watch, while I sucked off one of our Masters; She let Her friends watched me being fucked by one of our Masters.....She's always coming up with something new...

Since the humiliation of us cuckold husbands within our poly Family is such an important part of our dynamic, our Men and our Ladies are constantly coming up with new means of humiliating, ridiculing and degading all of us "white boys". Some of our Masters love having our Wives get us "dressed up pretty" (as sissy boys), putting us on our hands and knees in front of a full length mirror, and making us watch as one after another, they take us from behind, and fuck us like the little bitches that we are. This is such a powerful pyschological and emotional message to us all. Being ravaged by the Men that have claimed our Wives as their own, and using us as their own little whores, most definitely instills within our minds that they are in complete control of us, and that we will take whatever they want to give us, whenever they want, as many times as they want. They are our owners, and we are their property, to do with whatever they desire. The pleasure of our superior Black Masters is what we've ALL taken a vow to fulfill. We are all completely Black-owned, and it's their right to keep us in our place, however they see fit, no matter how humiliating or degrading it is for us. This is our place, period.

Think about how I feel after watching the younger pretty wife with several black men. She is thoroughly fucked and came in, she grabs me by the hand and leads me to the restroom. She gets on the toilet and has me squat in front of her. She pees and has me witness the sperm coming out of my own wife! Then when she is done, she squats on my face and verbally describes me being an older white cuck and her being younger, pretty, sexually active with blacks and the prevalent as hell sexual aroma in the air. The harder I get the more she verbally berates me and demands my erection go away.
My Wife/Mistress never wants my erection to go away; She loves seeing me kept "hard and frustrated", as She puts it. We have some Ladies in our poly Family, known as "Matrons", whose job is to ensure that we're kept that way, as well as keep us busy serving our Dominant Black Men and Ladies....that is our purpose.

Last edited:
The most humiliating thing my Wife/Mistress has me do, is to beg my Black Masters for permission to suck their cocks, begging them to cum in my mouth....thanking them for their cum afterward, and begging them for more.....just being made to beg, in general.....a very powerful psychological effect, for sure!

Our poly Family group just recently started our own chapter of the New Black World Order; all of us whites, men and women, have sworn to be sex slaves for our Black Men and Ladies. My Wife/Mistress had never gone down on another Woman before, but now She regularly has several of our beautiful Black goddesses sitting on Her face for hours at a time. She's been learning a bit of humiliation Herself, but She seems to be handling it very well.....see Her serving our Black Mistresses is VERY hot to watch! :D

Back