How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

It has never happened where someone asked about the earrings. There was a guy though, just this past weekend, that Cassandra saw while she was picking up groceries. Their paths crossed in the aisles a few times. Their paths crossed again in the pharmacy section but this time he walked right up to her, said hi and asked if she wanted meet later that night. I have to think the earrings had something to do with it.
And then? They meet? :)

I’ve been searching :qos: Tattoos and jewellery and putting them on Pinterest
had several comments 2 where from obvious :qos: them selves
others wanting to know what do they nean LOL

Idk how to deal with it, but when I see a woman with it, I just give her a nod. She nods back😉. I've never tried to capitalize on the situation though... stupid me.

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
I'm hiding my temporary tattoo from my gf until it goes away

Attachments

• 706_1000.jpg
    706_1000.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 224
One of the things I most like about forums like this one is the varied perspectives that people espouse. The author of this post believes that there is a "current anti black wave." I disagree. American has been historically anti black. Big time. The tables are now turning. Not yet close to where things need to be... but now a large spotlight on police abuse, for instance. So, if anyone asks you about your QoS tat or jewelry, don't lie or get nervous. Tell them. Tell them proudly.

Back