Thoughts on a QoS mound tattoo?

As a cuck really dig the mound QOS tat. My ex used temp tats which isnt quite the same but that location just tells lil dick white boys like me that the pussy is BBC owned.

We try to be a little discreet lol
Lol trust me if I could do it all over i would have gotten mine done years ago but that being said I understand, but trust me when I say being true to your self is always best I know I'm a BBC slut always was, Iv been black owned now for over 9 months and it's the best feeling I have ever felt, last weekend my bull had me come over and he shared me with 9 of his BBC friends and the look on his face as he watched them use me was priceless

Well... You may have seen my post about going out with Hubby having "I love BBC" written on my mound. It was hot.
So, the idea of a QOS tattoo their is very sexy to me, but I would never do it.
What is more sexy is the thought of a guy putting the tattoo on me, showing my privates to him.
I would want a black man as the tattoo artist. I would probably cum as he touched me since the idea makes me horny and wet.

Di

Well... You may have seen my post about going out with Hubby having "I love BBC" written on my mound. It was hot.
What is more sexy is the thought of a guy putting the tattoo on me, showing my privates to him.
I would want a black man as the tattoo artist. I would probably cum as he touched me since the idea makes me horny and wet.

Di
I know what you mean my tattoos were done by a BBC and I did cum

Di
So hot

Back