How to Talk My Wife into a QOS Tattoo.

As a general rule of thumb, and pure respect and consideration, if someone does not want to do something, respect that. The desire to get the tattoo may not be appealing to her, or she just wants to remain discreet. I have not read the whole novel here, so forgive if my response seems redundant. If or when she decides to get one, your satisfaction will be so much better knowing she did it without your coersion. This goes back all those threads on here of hubbies asking us to convince their lady to go black. Nothing wrong with discussing it, but if she says no, respect it. Trust me, as long you don't make communicating with you difficult, she will definitely let you know what she is open to or wants to try.

I think the best initial step is simply to have her try temp tats and maybe even sly QOS jewelry. If she is like my wife, the fact that she is exposed as being into bbc, will arouse her. We even like to play a sexy game with it. She will put a Spade Tat on and then we go out and at a given time range, she agrees to do whatever she is asked for that time period. Ex. we go to dinner at 6 so we play the game from 7-9pm, if a man notices and approaches her during that time 7-9, she agrees to do whatever he asks. If he asks to see her again or get her number or whatever. Very exciting, not a dry crotch in the place.
I wore a temporary QOStattoo for months before I got inked. Eventually hubby started to dislike a bald pussy unless it carried the BBC ownership mark… so I went and get it inked permanently x

Back