How to Talk My Wife into a QOS Tattoo.

I would explore and play with temp tattoos and see how you both like that, don't want to do something you might regret later.
Personally, I love the idea, but it all depends what the tattoo is, where it is and the environment that you are in.

My Wife has been Black only for Several Years now.
Some of Our Friends know but Don't say much.
I have been trying to Talk Her into getting a QOS tattoo
for awhile but She keeps Brushing It off.
BTW Our Tattoo artist comes to our house to Tattoo us.
I think the best initial step is simply to have her try temp tats and maybe even sly QOS jewelry. If she is like my wife, the fact that she is exposed as being into bbc, will arouse her. We even like to play a sexy game with it. She will put a Spade Tat on and then we go out and at a given time range, she agrees to do whatever she is asked for that time period. Ex. we go to dinner at 6 so we play the game from 7-9pm, if a man notices and approaches her during that time 7-9, she agrees to do whatever he asks. If he asks to see her again or get her number or whatever. Very exciting, not a dry crotch in the place.

I think the best initial step is simply to have her try temp tats and maybe even sly QOS jewelry. If she is like my wife, the fact that she is exposed as being into bbc, will arouse her. We even like to play a sexy game with it. She will put a Spade Tat on and then we go out and at a given time range, she agrees to do whatever she is asked for that time period. Ex. we go to dinner at 6 so we play the game from 7-9pm, if a man notices and approaches her during that time 7-9, she agrees to do whatever he asks. If he asks to see her again or get her number or whatever. Very exciting, not a dry crotch in the place.
i like naughty games like that. They help with keeping things spicy and the door open for new experiences. Exactly what open-minded, playful couples do. Respect!

i like naughty games like that. They help with keeping things spicy and the door open for new experiences. Exactly what open-minded, playful couples do. Respect!
Completely agree to try and keep things fun. Wife and I got a room this weekend, even if it was just overnight, something about it makes us both stay turned on. My wife will usually agree to wear stuff I want to see on her, no different from any other time in the past, she didn't disappoint. Great time, her and I had!

She will decide when she wants to get it. She can have temp ones til then

You don't have to talk anyone into the things they actually want to do. I knew a woman with a "Black Cock Slut" tramp stamp. Needless to say today it's been inked over and covered up.

My wifes QOS tattoo

Attachments

• 20230527_170239.jpg
    20230527_170239.jpg
    637.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 20231215_124843.jpg
    20231215_124843.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
  • 20231215_125303.jpg
    20231215_125303.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
  • tatt.jpg
    tatt.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 55
  • tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 20231215_124838.jpg
    20231215_124838.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
  • 20231215_124843.jpg
    20231215_124843.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 53
  • 20231215_124845.jpg
    20231215_124845.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 65
  • 20231215_125153.jpg
    20231215_125153.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 77
You don't have to talk anyone into the things they actually want to do. I knew a woman with a "Black Cock Slut" tramp stamp. Needless to say today it's been inked over and covered up.
Why you say "Needless to say ..."? 🤔
i don't mind a "BCS" tattoo to be honest. There's worse out there. 🤷‍♂️

I
think I may join my wife as I want it on my asshole

Every time she wears a temp tattoo and enjoys it, she's closer getting a real one. Make sure the occasions she wears them are as positive as possible.

Whatever you want your wife wearing, the same applies.

Temps are a great option. Just know they gather a lot of attention. Put it where it may not be too easy to be seen, but where it can be revealed when needed.

Back