Is my wife into bbc?

Firecoup

Couple
My wife and I have been playing with the idea of her fucking someone else, during sex talk she always says she wants a big dick to stretch her out, I have got her an 8" black dildo which she likes to use from time to time but not a go to for her really. About a week ago she did say she wants a big black cock during sex but this was a one off and I think she knows it turns me on more than anything. She is currently using a dating app for a bit off fun and has tried a few swingers websites but never chats with any black guys. Anything more I could do to get her into it or should i just sit back and see where it goes?

Baby steps. Don’t ******* the whole bbc thing down her throat 😉 if she’s showing willing to cuckold you just take that as a first off. Then build up from there. Going in too hard and fast with the bbc thing 😉 could scare her off the idea. Plant the seed of bbc in her mind then back right off for a while (years even). In J’s case one of her original concerns was that she’d enjoy the bbc too much, which scared her. It takes women a while to understand this complicated kink, and then to let down their guard.

Baby steps. Don’t ******* the whole bbc thing down her throat 😉 if she’s showing willing to cuckold you just take that as a first off. Then build up from there. Going in too hard and fast with the bbc thing 😉 could scare her off the idea. Plant the seed of bbc in her mind then back right off for a while (years even). In J’s case one of her original concerns was that she’d enjoy the bbc too much, which scared her. It takes women a while to understand this complicated kink, and then to let down their guard.
Good advice. It took my wife a couple of years from the first time I confessed my fantasies to her until the time she succumbed to a handsome black man who was hitting on her at a hotel bar. Been fun for both of us since 😊

My wife and I have been playing with the idea of her fucking someone else, during sex talk she always says she wants a big dick to stretch her out, I have got her an 8" black dildo which she likes to use from time to time but not a go to for her really. About a week ago she did say she wants a big black cock during sex but this was a one off and I think she knows it turns me on more than anything. She is currently using a dating app for a bit off fun and has tried a few swingers websites but never chats with any black guys. Anything more I could do to get her into it or should i just sit back and see where it goes?
You gay

If your wife is using dating apps she's probably already far along in the process of wanting to fuck another man.
I don't think it makes any difference to her whether white, black or orange, I think she's just waiting for the right one to cuckold you

Back