Thoughts on a QoS mound tattoo?

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
The best

So sexy , I just ordered my temps. Any tips for applying? Will start with my mound , live how yours looks so much.
Yes I understand your thoughts on permanent tattoo, I tried for years to get Sammy to have one and she always said no,saying it “will put some off I meet and they see it,, her other thought was that it would be embarrassing as she got older,,,,,,she went away on holiday with her boss and his cousin,,,,,,when she came home and I couldn’t believe she had had one done on her mound ,,,,,,it made me think what else had she done for others she hadnt done for me,,,,I know she can be an absolute slut for others

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
Can I be the 1st to shoot my load on it? 🤔

Back