How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
Wow! I didn't know what that meant but now I have some idea of what it is!

I would just say its an alternative thing. That sometimes means to some, something sexual, to others it just leaves them confused. Thats their problem. But the jewelry is easy on easy off... I want my wife to get a few real permanent tats of QoS on her ankle or on the back of her neck line lower back ear area AND to me the best a BBC Only tat right above her sweet tight wet hot pussy. And of course the QoS jewelry...lol

I have tattoos of the QoS and quite a few more all sensual.

I like to wear them on my skin, and show my Lifestyle. I hope they treat me like a Hot wife like many others, but I don't want to hide my sexual tendencies.

If they tell me about them, I tell them naturally, that I wear them with pride, because they are memories of my life.

I don't mind if they look and ask for them. I like. Some may think that I am a very naughty and hot woman, but the truth is that yes, I like to be like that, elegant but naughty....

What do you think? They make me look like a bad girl, or a sensual wife ... Do you like them? ;):lips::blackgrimace:

View attachment 4582312
Sensual

I have tattoos of the QoS and quite a few more all sensual.

I like to wear them on my skin, and show my Lifestyle. I hope they treat me like a Hot wife like many others, but I don't want to hide my sexual tendencies.

If they tell me about them, I tell them naturally, that I wear them with pride, because they are memories of my life.

I don't mind if they look and ask for them. I like. Some may think that I am a very naughty and hot woman, but the truth is that yes, I like to be like that, elegant but naughty....

What do you think? They make me look like a bad girl, or a sensual wife ... Do you like them? ;):lips::blackgrimace:

View attachment 4582312
Mainstream

Back