How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

LilithQOS

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
Well, personally with everything going on, white women are coming out of the woods, trying to talk to me. I was approached yesterday, by a white woman asking for my IG, I told her I don't do IG, she said, what's your number then just offered her number to me; btw I live in GA north of Atlanta. The anti black is coming to the head and non black people are starting to recognize the pain, that we as black people deal with. Unfortunately, insecure white men are realizing the pecking order, so it's called growing pains, lol. I understand all lives matter, all lives matters equally in all situations, not just white people live. Personally, I come to know, what I call THE LOOK, especially during job interviews. I would know in 5 minutes, I didn't get the job, because the eyes tells the true story. Especially white men as a potential boss. I would see the intimidation in their eyes. A well spoken, masculine, in shape, handsome, college educated with a lot of determination, black man, hell no we can't have him here. But life goes on. Now, regarding tattoos and jewelry, it your right to say you want, depending on the environment. We all wear many hats, so in my opinion, regarding the qos, that's simple, that your favorite playing card, because it is. That's really your "playing=fucking" card for people who understands the game, if you will. HW just as easy and you are not lying. "HW=Hot Woman" because you are a woman whose pussy is hot for dicks and it needs to be fucked but they probably would think you are talking about being sexy. Now, wasn't that simple.

Last edited:
Black lives matter.
Back on topic, I'm still scared to wear a Q O S letters necklace or something like spades earrings. Seriously. I've been turning the hot thought of going to buy Spade sign earrings in my head for so long now! I've been practicing in my head that when I buy them I can explain that I like playing cards or something. And I always walked by a shop that has them in the display :giggle: But tattoo/piercing shops are scary ok! Anyway.
So I have no idea how I would respond when I would approached when wearing something like this.
So one one hand I think it'd be thrilling to wear a BBC QOS signal, but...

Black lives matter.
Back on topic, I'm still scared to wear a Q O S letters necklace or something like spades earrings. Seriously. I've been turning the hot thought of going to buy Spade sign earrings in my head for so long now! I've been practicing in my head that when I buy them I can explain that I like playing cards or something. And I always walked by a shop that has them in the display :giggle: But tattoo/piercing shops are scary ok! Anyway.
So I have no idea how I would respond when I would approached when wearing something like this.
So one one hand I think it'd be thrilling to wear a BBC QOS signal, but...
Stop over thinking it. I wear black bull necklace, t-shirts all the time. When I first did it, I said to myself this what I am about. Nothing bad happened to me but people did ask me about it, depending on who it was, I answer their question accordingly. I made a shirt that's white with black letters that say BULL, that's it. I don't worry F it

Last edited:
Well, personally with everything going on, white women are coming out of the woods, trying to talk to me. I was approached yesterday, by a white woman asking for my IG, I told her I don't do IG, she said, what's your number then just offered her number to me; btw I live in GA north of Atlanta. The anti black is coming to the head and non black people are starting to recognize the pain, that we as black people deal with. Unfortunately, insecure white men are realizing the pecking order, so it's called growing pains, lol. I understand all lives matter, all lives matters equally in all situations, not just white people live. Personally, I come to know, what I call THE LOOK, especially during job interviews. I would know in 5 minutes, I didn't get the job, because the eyes tells the true story. Especially white men as a potential boss. I would see the intimidation in their eyes. A well spoken, masculine, in shape, handsome, college educated with a lot of determination, black man, hell no we can't have him here. But life goes on. Now, regarding tattoos and jewelry, it your right to say you want, depending on the environment. We all wear many hats, so in my opinion, regarding the qos, that's simple, that your favorite playing card, because it is. That's really your "playing=fucking" card for people who understands the game, if you will. HW just as easy and you are not lying. "HW=Hot Woman" because you are a woman whose pussy is hot for dicks and it needs to be fucked but they probably would think you are talking about being sexy. Now, wasn't that simple.
Why would a white guy boss judge a black guy who's educated with college degree well spoken etc? Wouldn't be smart it hire him? To earn more business?

If I was a boss I would hire who ever has knowledge, ethics and experience because I know that person, Spanish, Asian or black can potentially bring good business. It's dissapointing to think some white men thinks black guys should be below them.

Why would a white guy boss judge a black guy who's educated with college degree well spoken etc? Wouldn't be smart it hire him? To earn more business?

If I was a boss I would hire who ever has knowledge, ethics and experience because I know that person, Spanish, Asian or black can potentially bring good business. It's dissapointing to think some white men thinks black guys should be below them.
I was even told by 1 recruiter try now to shine to hard because I come across to sharp, which can be seen as intimidating. I used to say the same thing but unfortunately racism is real. Plus, some men with fragile eagles are really scared of real competition. Have you ever heard of the glass ceiling?

Btw, you are very sexy 😍

Wife went with bull to tattoo shop after some drinks and was getting QOS tattoo on her chest.. I said she needs to get the tattoo in a place she can hide it. He said coming from Vegas and wife loves Vegas it’s her showing her love and Support of her black friends in Vegas. Lol I said but most know what it means so maybe get it on pussy or ass.. She said what’s the point. Later she got SLAVE tattooed on her ass cheek and hates when people notice or ask her about it. Which is everyone now! But she wears her HOTWIFE t-shirt very proud actually wore it yesterday. Added a new QOS shirt to her collection.
Husband let’s me do what I want.37DC96A8-15AB-44F2-BD6B-EE9BDA7EA374.png

Last edited:
Back