How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

How to deal?

Just like anything in the Lifestyle - if the person noticing interests you, then engage and see where it goes. If not, be polite and move on.

QoS spades worn in public is a pretty good indication that you are looking, but it is not an indication that you'll just fuck someone because they are black.

As an aside, its very flattering when an attractive black gentleman makes a tasteful/playful comment when QoS stuff is worn. #1 way to turn me off is if they see it as permission to act sleazy/grabby. No way - no matter how big your dick is!

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
This is why I use temp tats. Temps have more options.

As we are quite discreet, I generally only wear my QoS jewelry when we are out of town and have no issues telling people exactly what it means.

If you HAVE to be discreet, I get it. There are levels of being discrete though. If it's related to jeopardizing your career or your Life Partner's trust; please by all means continue to be discreet. In my opinion, any other excuse outside of the ones mentioned above... is fear of persecution.

I think a lot of women do what you do unfortunately. At least here in VA it seems. People really carry themselves like politicians here. In a way this is what we're trying to correct in our society. We don't know our neighbors, the people in our neighborhood that serve us, etc. Rock that QOS jewelry locally if you're livelihood isn't at jeopardy! You could be missing out on some local talent, unless you're already claimed. 😄

I saw this the other day. I am always looking for "signs".

I remember when it use to be a thumb ring. I saw an older lady with one on and she was very sexy. I approached her to small talk/flirt. I ended up asking her about it. It was the ring of her ******* who had passed away....I felt so bad.

I use to wear this anket all the time when I'd drive for Uber. On some rare occasions a guy would notice it when I was helping get the luggage in my trunk. I'd always be straight up and say that I find black men beautiful and that I was very attracted to them. Had a couple black guys notice and for one of them I ended up in the back seat with him bqos (2).jpgefore he got out at his hotel... showing him how much of a QoS I really was :lips: :sex:

I use to wear this anket all the time when I'd drive for Uber. On some rare occasions a guy would notice it when I was helping get the luggage in my trunk. I'd always be straight up and say that I find black men beautiful and that I was very attracted to them. Had a couple black guys notice and for one of them I ended up in the back seat with him bView attachment 3430100efore he got out at his hotel... showing him how much of a QoS I really was :lips: :sex:
I need you to wear that anklet when I come to see you 😉

Back