Wife mentioning she wants to be friends with black people.

TE85

Male
A few days ago, wife was watching some show with mostly black actors. She started talking how fun the shows seem and how she wants to be frineds with black people. cuz we don't have any. The conversation moved on to how few years ago, working at an office, few blacks guys,. students and janitors were hitting on her pretty hard. I suggested getting online to meet some fun black people, like blackpeoplemeet or something like that just for laughs. She was on the phone all morning, not unusual for her, but I wasn't able to get closer to her to see what she was doing.
I don't know what to think, is she up to something? I've never let her know about how exciting it would be to see her with a black dude, not even sex, but some flirting or a lunch, but I don't want it to get too far.
She might have noticed something on my browser. Should I try to move the issue further?
Let me know your ideas.

A few days ago, wife was watching some show with mostly black actors. She started talking how fun the shows seem and how she wants to be frineds with black people. cuz we don't have any. The conversation moved on to how few years ago, working at an office, few blacks guys,. students and janitors were hitting on her pretty hard. I suggested getting online to meet some fun black people, like blackpeoplemeet or something like that just for laughs. She was on the phone all morning, not unusual for her, but I wasn't able to get closer to her to see what she was doing.
I don't know what to think, is she up to something? I've never let her know about how exciting it would be to see her with a black dude, not even sex, but some flirting or a lunch, but I don't want it to get too far.
She might have noticed something on my browser. Should I try to move the issue further?
Let me know your ideas.
u should ask her, then tell her I would love 2c her Blacked,, then re ask her.. both ur lives will change if U get brave enough to tell All to her. Good Luck.. post any progress, or excite me by sending DM about it.

Let me know your ideas.
Sounds hot

Let me know your ideas.
Lame Ass white boi’s 😂😂😂😂
💯Story Teller…..

Back