Bulls - thoughts on QoS tattoos

Currently Destin Fla. originally small town in Georgia then joined military and traveled all over Europe and the states and have never laid eyes on a QoS tat
Go to LA or really any where in California you’ll see them I love them I think they’re real sexy I’ve seen them on their ankles on the beach I seen a lot of young girls with thong bathing suits and they had it on their cute asses out west of course I don’t know if you’ll see it in Destin i lived there for a time to much racism around Ft Walton and Destin area they hold kkk meeting up at the end of Beal parkway in the late 70’s they burned a cross when the housed the Cuban refugees there I worked at Elgin air base for a time I was asked if I wanted to attend a meeting , little did they know my wife had a black lover that she slept with all the time lol

Go to LA or really any where in California you’ll see them I love them I think they’re real sexy I’ve seen them on their ankles on the beach I seen a lot of young girls with thong bathing suits and they had it on their cute asses out west of course I don’t know if you’ll see it in Destin i lived there for a time to much racism around Ft Walton and Destin area they hold kkk meeting up at the end of Beal parkway in the late 70’s they burned a cross when the housed the Cuban refugees there I worked at Elgin air base for a time I was asked if I wanted to attend a meeting , little did they know my wife had a black lover that she slept with all the time lol
I was in Destin in late June, hubby and I were at Bochamps at the bar enjoying a few drinks. I had a very nice man approach me and ask me about my QOS ankle tattoo. He was in the Air *******. I have a huge soft spot for Military guys. He lived in Navarre and invited me to his place for drinks. He said he had never encountered a QOS tattoo out before and said he was instantly hard! All I need!

I was in Destin in late June, hubby and I were at Bochamps at the bar enjoying a few drinks. I had a very nice man approach me and ask me about my QOS ankle tattoo. He was in the Air *******. I have a huge soft spot for Military guys. He lived in Navarre and invited me to his place for drinks. He said he had never encountered a QOS tattoo out before and said he was instantly hard! All I need!
I owned a home in Navarre at one time, sold the place and got out of there it was real red neck place back then I looked at it now on google earth it’s all built up ,when I hand my home there there was one store there some kind of Dixie market not Wynn Dixie a small joint lol the neighbors at the time saw my wife kissing her black boyfriend outside our house and well let’s say we weren’t to popular after that , I guess people moved in that are more liberal now I don’t know but I know when I lived there they didn’t care for white girls going with black men and my wife well she likes to show off lol she’s married to a submissive white guy and she’s dating black guys lol they just didn’t dig that there in Navarre at that time but in California no problems never felt threatened about our sexuality , our neighbors didn’t care I know some of our neighbor women in California use to ask my wife about having sex with black guys, her boyfriends in California just openly came to our house and my wife’s would put on her show there and I’m sure the neighbors like when dates came to pick her up
, she ended up going with Karim he was from Liberia real dark black man wore out my wife’s pussy lol she stayed with him every week end he was married to a white women a school teacher my wife and her kind of shared Karim for a year lol

My mom lives in Oceanside California. I go out to see her 3-4 times per year. We love to hit the bars there. A lot of Military there and lots of fun to be had. This is me….
You are gorgeous I’m sure you attract a whole bunch of admirers out in California or any place you go your beautiful

When I see a woman with a QOS or a ♠️ Spade tattoo I know that she is openly but discreetly saying:

1. She is attracted to Black Men.
2. She Loves having sex with black men.
3. She loves Black cock.
4. She favors Black cock over all others and may possibly be black cock exclusive.
5. If she is married then her hubby, knows, allows, encourages, and even a times shares her with Black men.
6. She has opted into the lifestyle of intimacy and pleasure with Black men and that tattoo on her body says "there is no going back"!♠️
Thank you for your post. This brings up a few questions to my mind. Would you rather have a white gf who is a QoS, or would you rather be with a white woman who is married or has a bf. Or would your rather cheat with a white girl who doesn't have a QoS tattoo?

Thank you for your post. This brings up a few questions to my mind. Would you rather have a white gf who is a QoS, or would you rather be with a white woman who is married or has a bf. Or would your rather cheat with a white girl who doesn't have a QoS tattoo?
Cheating is out of the question for me!!! There are way too many swinger husbands in the lifestyle both stags and cucks that share their women openly for me to be running around behind anyone's back stealing their wife's time and company!

My answer is that I love women who belong to other men! I love them married or having boyfriends, just as long as she belongs to someone else so that I can borrow her, enjoy the shyte out of her, and return her back to him as good as new, happy and well satisfied with just a little wear and tear, and can't wait till the next time!♠️

Back