Bulls - thoughts on QoS tattoos

facers

Couple
From
TX, US
So we know us cucks really love it when our wives wear QoS clothing/jewelry and even temporary tattoos. Some cucks would even love a permanent tattoo. Of course some wives/gfs are game with it as well.

But I never really hear anything about bulls and their take on it - either from one already seeing the hotwife/gf or one on the prowl. Do you like the acknowledgement if you're already involved, or the advertisement if on the hunt? Have you ever asked a hotwife/gf you're involved with to wear the symbol or at least get a temp tat?

Seriously curious.

So we know us cucks really love it when our wives wear QoS clothing/jewelry and even temporary tattoos. Some cucks would even love a permanent tattoo. Of course some wives/gfs are game with it as well.

But I never really hear anything about bulls and their take on it - either from one already seeing the hotwife/gf or one on the prowl. Do you like the acknowledgement if you're already involved, or the advertisement if on the hunt? Have you ever asked a hotwife/gf you're involved with to wear the symbol or at least get a temp tat?

Seriously curious.
It doesn't really have the meaning or impact it used to have. So many women now days claim to be QOS but have never come anywhere near a Big Black Cock, it's popular because it makes women feel naughty, plus very few women have them or wear them out publicly where they can be seen.
It's become just another trendy online thing women do.

It doesn't really have the meaning or impact it used to have. So many women now days claim to be QOS but have never come anywhere near a Big Black Cock, it's popular because it makes women feel naughty, plus very few women have them or wear them out publicly where they can be seen.
Oh okshowing some leg.jpg

Last edited:
Not a bull, but my wife has a negative opinion of the QoS. She thinks it's cliche and cheap. She's designed something with a tattoo artist friend that she's considering... a small Zulu shield with crossed lances, colored in with black, red and green. This would go on her ankle. A larger version, surrounded by an outline of the African continent would go on her ass...still working on it.

Not a bull, but my wife has a negative opinion of the QoS. She thinks it's cliche and cheap. She's designed something with a tattoo artist friend that she's considering... a small Zulu shield with crossed lances, colored in with black, red and green. This would go on her ankle. A larger version, surrounded by an outline of the African continent would go on her ass...still working on it.
Does she see a regular Bull ?

When I see a woman with a QOS or a ♠️ Spade tattoo I know that she is openly but discreetly saying:

1. She is attracted to Black Men.
2. She Loves having sex with black men.
3. She loves Black cock.
4. She favors Black cock over all others and may possibly be black cock exclusive.
5. If she is married then her hubby, knows, allows, encourages, and even a times shares her with Black men.
6. She has opted into the lifestyle of intimacy and pleasure with Black men and that tattoo on her body says "there is no going back"!♠️

When I see a woman with a QOS or a ♠️ Spade tattoo I know that she is openly but discreetly saying:

1. She is attracted to Black Men.
2. She Loves having sex with black men.
3. She loves Black cock.
4. She favors Black cock over all others and may possibly be black cock exclusive.
5. If she is married then her hubby, knows, allows, encourages, and even a times shares her with Black men.
6. She has opted into the lifestyle of intimacy and pleasure with Black men and that tattoo on her body says "there is no going back"!♠️
In true rare moment of cohesion I actually agree with for the most part Jdingo619's list... except for a couple. :smoke:

And your expierence on how women feel about it comes from speaking as a woman? :rolleyes: :p

Cliche' and cheap but a zulu shield with a Kenyan flag on it and then a larger outline of Africa on her ass with a bigger zulu shield is what exactly?

Last edited:
Only a person who has spent way too many hours around here would think it’s cliche. Besides my wife’s tattoo, I’ve NEVER seen another one in person and I’ve been looking. 99.9% of the general public wouldn’t know a QO♠️ tattoo from a hole in the wall. If she wants to be different to each his own but calling it cliche is ridiculous.

Only a person who has spent way too many hours around here would think it’s cliche. Besides my wife’s tattoo, I’ve NEVER seen another one in person and I’ve been looking. 99.9% of the general public wouldn’t know a QO♠️ tattoo from a hole in the wall. If she wants to be different to each his own but calling it cliche is ridiculous.
I have never seen the QoS on any woman and I have been fucking them since I was 17 years old from all over the world. Do they exist yes they do. Evidently not so much here in the Destin Fla area

Neither have I, hence the comment that it's cliche as in "Cliche: style, phrase or opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought."

Cliche' and cheap but a zulu shield with a Kenyan flag on it and then a larger outline of Africa on her ass with a bigger zulu shield is what exactly?

Would make for one hell of a conversational piece. QoS tats are a dime a dozen and usually temporary. If I came across a fine woman with a zulu shield and Kenyan flag tattoo I would definetely have to ask what that was about. And i'd be pleasantly surprised.

One of my biggest issues with some aspects of the "lifestyle" is the lack of creativity. A womans dedication to black dick is her own buisness and there shouldn't be any parameters or "norms". Its weird how we assume these "roles" as if the dialouge and sexual proclivities are written in stone and individuals cannot deviate from said script.

To each their own tho....

Back