Bulls - thoughts on QoS tattoos

Not a bull, but my wife has a negative opinion of the QoS. She thinks it's cliche and cheap. She's designed something with a tattoo artist friend that she's considering... a small Zulu shield with crossed lances, colored in with black, red and green. This would go on her ankle. A larger version, surrounded by an outline of the African continent would go on her ass...still working on it.
Ok now thats HOT! Same basic idea except you customize it to fit yourselves. LOVE the idea! Let's see a pic of it.

Just out of curiousity...which ones do you disagree with and what would you replace them with?
You asked-

1. She is attracted to Black Men. Yes
2. She Loves having sex with black men. Yes
3. She loves Black cock. Yes
4. She favors Black cock over all others and may possibly be black cock exclusive. No
5. If she is married then her hubby, knows, allows, encourages, and even a times shares her with Black men. Yes
6. She has opted into the lifestyle of intimacy and pleasure with Black men and that tattoo on her body says "there is no going back"!♠️ There is an end to all good things so not going back can be leaving the lifestyle which I will do eventually so I disagree slightly. I am married and will stay with my husband, or as long as he tolerates me- he he ha ha

You asked-

4. She favors Black cock over all others and may possibly be black cock exclusive. No
5. If she is married then her hubby, knows, allows, encourages, and even a times shares her with Black men. Yes
6. She has opted into the lifestyle of intimacy and pleasure with Black men and that tattoo on her body says "there is no going back"!♠️ There is an end to all good things so not going back can be leaving the lifestyle which I will do eventually so I disagree slightly. I am married and will stay with my husband, or as long as he tolerates me- he he ha ha
Well said!

You asked-

This makes perfect sense to me...I was curious which one you disagreed with. Although I figured it would be #4...I've been in the lifestyle a long time, have seen VERY few white truly make black men their exclusive sex partners. Primary...not actively seeking other males other than black...not physically or emotionally open to other males other than black...all yes. But exclusive...NO. Thanks for responding...BTW your lovers are damn lucky guys to have you.

When I see a woman with a QOS or a ♠️ Spade tattoo I know that she is openly but discreetly saying:

(...)
1. She is attracted to Black Men. YES.
2. She Loves having sex with black men. YES.
3. She loves Black cock. YES.
4. She favors Black cock over all others NOT NECESSARILY and may possibly be black cock exclusive. MAYBE.
5. If she is married then her hubby, knows, allows, encourages, and even a times shares her with Black men. NO.
6. She has opted into the lifestyle of intimacy and pleasure with Black men and that tattoo on her body says "there is no going back"!♠️"going back" to what exactly?

Other than that i have noticed... There are Women who never had sex with a Black man but would use a temp QoS tattoo for advertising purposes in the hopes to find their first to satisfy their curiosity. ImO that's nothing but a fashion statement and personally i do not find (mis-)using this lifestyle symbol in that manner appropriate. Generally, a person who has not had the experience of something cannot rightfully claim to want it. - Just my two's. ;)

1. She is attracted to Black Men. YES.
2. She Loves having sex with black men. YES.
3. She loves Black cock. YES.
4. She favors Black cock over all others NOT NECESSARILY and may possibly be black cock exclusive. MAYBE.
5. If she is married then her hubby, knows, allows, encourages, and even a times shares her with Black men. NO.
6. She has opted into the lifestyle of intimacy and pleasure with Black men and that tattoo on her body says "there is no going back"!♠️"going back" to what exactly?

Other than that i have noticed... There are Women who never had sex with a Black man but would use a temp QoS tattoo for advertising purposes in the hopes to find their first to satisfy their curiosity. ImO that's nothing but a fashion statement and personally i do not find (mis-)using this lifestyle symbol in that manner appropriate. Generally, a person who has not had the experience of something cannot rightfully claim to want it. - Just my two's. ;)
Valid. I have personally never seen a woman wearing or have a tattoo qos but false advertising is a no go. I have had the pleasure of only experiencing a few real cuck couples here in the Destin Fla area

Not a bull, but my wife has a negative opinion of the QoS. She thinks it's cliche and cheap. She's designed something with a tattoo artist friend that she's considering... a small Zulu shield with crossed lances, colored in with black, red and green. This would go on her ankle. A larger version, surrounded by an outline of the African continent would go on her ass...still working on it.
I bet it will look good on her!

Would make for one hell of a conversational piece. QoS tats are a dime a dozen and usually temporary. If I came across a fine woman with a zulu shield and Kenyan flag tattoo I would definetely have to ask what that was about. And i'd be pleasantly surprised.

One of my biggest issues with some aspects of the "lifestyle" is the lack of creativity. A womans dedication to black dick is her own buisness and there shouldn't be any parameters or "norms". Its weird how we assume these "roles" as if the dialouge and sexual proclivities are written in stone and individuals cannot deviate from said script.

To each their own tho....
I respectfully disagree. While they might look appear lacking in creativity, I see them as a brand, almost like a sisterhood. I'm interested in getting a permanent one.

This makes perfect sense to me...I was curious which one you disagreed with. Although I figured it would be #4...I've been in the lifestyle a long time, have seen VERY few white truly make black men their exclusive sex partners. Primary...not actively seeking other males other than black...not physically or emotionally open to other males other than black...all yes. But exclusive...NO. Thanks for responding...BTW your lovers are damn lucky guys to have you.
I have several different types and each one shall we say has a spot.

ebs119.jpggcb465.jpgpanty spade.jpgshow off.jpg0001.jpgqos show.jpg

Last edited:
Back