Bulls - thoughts on QoS tattoos

It doesn't really have the meaning or impact it used to have. So many women now days claim to be QOS but have never come anywhere near a Big Black Cock, it's popular because it makes women feel naughty, plus very few women have them or wear them out publicly where they can be seen.
It's become just another trendy online thing women do.
Still a offering. At least showes a big interest and desire. Call em out on it. She hecmightclike it.

I will wear a temporary tattoo on occasion, when I am allowed hunt for my lovers of my choice. I just use them as an expression of my preference. Otherwise the hard no is "no permanent marks". I've also humiliated my hubby by having him wear a JOS tattoo when he serves me and my lovers.

Attachments

• Barbie's QofS spunked butt.jpeg
    Barbie's QofS spunked butt.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 161
  • Ready to receive her BBC.jpg
    Ready to receive her BBC.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 172
  • Fag cock for BBC.jpg
    Fag cock for BBC.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 156
Well aren't you just the snarkiest little thing?
Snarky would be saying something like your posts are wasting valuable space on the internet and is causing carpal tunnel syndrome for people because of all the excess scrolling they have to do to ignore said posts.
bill winning GIF

It doesn't really have the meaning or impact it used to have. So many women now days claim to be QOS but have never come anywhere near a Big Black Cock, it's popular because it makes women feel naughty, plus very few women have them or wear them out publicly where they can be seen.
It's become just another trendy online thing women do.
King has a point, but I think it opens up a larger picture. The wearing of a tattoo like a spade or QOS does start a mental "stepping out" or trial of acceptance. If a white woman that has never been with a black man is aroused by the idea of wearing one, she is likely turned on by the image she has in her mind and to wear it is a stepping forward of her experiencing it in real time. Because this typically arouses her, it has a positive reinforcement loop which she is likely to do it again, more frequently and want to go further and further. So having seen the progression this lifestyle can take (a couple times) it is beautiful thing to watch evolve. Rome wasn't built in a day, enjoy each day as it comes to be.

King has a point, but I think it opens up a larger picture. The wearing of a tattoo like a spade or QOS does start a mental "stepping out" or trial of acceptance. If a white woman that has never been with a black man is aroused by the idea of wearing one, she is likely turned on by the image she has in her mind and to wear it is a stepping forward of her experiencing it in real time. Because this typically arouses her, it has a positive reinforcement loop which she is likely to do it again, more frequently and want to go further and further. So having seen the progression this lifestyle can take (a couple times) it is beautiful thing to watch evolve. Rome wasn't built in a day, enjoy each day as it comes to be.
This lifestyle is not for everyone. Its all fun and games in fantasy but when they cross that line they may not be ready for whats to cum. Until I meet a true qos I will just continue to fuck the vanilla white women here in Destin Fla whos husbands have no idea they swallowing black dick

This lifestyle is not for everyone. Its all fun and games in fantasy but when they cross that line they may not be ready for whats to cum. Until I meet a true qos I will just continue to fuck the vanilla white women here in Destin Fla whos husbands have no idea they swallowing black dick
My husband and were just in Destin! I have a QOS tattoo on my ankle. We were at Boshamps at the bar and I had a nice gentleman remark about my tattoo. He asked me was I I to the lifestyle? I told him yes, I always have been. He looked at my husband and asked is he ok with that? I explained we were in an open marriage and I’m trans. He looked at me for a minute and asked for my number. I gave it to him. He lived in Navarre and is in the Air *******. He called me that evening and picked me up at our condo. He was a great find! Three hour later he dropped me back at the condo. I Love Destin!!

My husband and were just in Destin! I have a QOS tattoo on my ankle. We were at Boshamps at the bar and I had a nice gentleman remark about my tattoo. He asked me was I I to the lifestyle? I told him yes, I always have been. He looked at my husband and asked is he ok with that? I explained we were in an open marriage and I’m trans. He looked at me for a minute and asked for my number. I gave it to him. He lived in Navarre and is in the Air *******. He called me that evening and picked me up at our condo. He was a great find! Three hour later he dropped me back at the condo. I Love Destin!!
Interesting. Yes Destin is a great place. As many posts as I provide I am sure you missed them. Hope you enjoyed your time here

We go at least once per year. There are a couple clubs we used to go to in Ft. Walton But the dancers are a little rough. He usually hooks up but this time I did!
Good for you that you were able to enjoy being enjoyed. Are you referring to strip clubs in fort walton or just the regular hood clubs or what not? I don’t do either. I stick to sports bars or local breweries. Would be nice to see what you look like

Y’all know there is a private messaging feature on this site right?
Sure do but most people don’t use it for some reason. Probably the same reason that there are plenty of posts about Destin Fla yet no one seems to figure out how to find them if they are visiting the area. Apologies for hijacking your thread

Lots to be had there my friend, we hang in SeaSide.

Back