QOS Queen of Spades tattoo, apparel and jewelry pics (real and fake ok)

DSW

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
bdsmlr-9696463-mLQLUvd0dv.jpg

A PHOTO ODE TO THE QOS
Seeing the Queen of Spades symbol--whether tattoos, on clothing, or in jewelry form--on a white woman is a big turn on for me...and apparently for many others, not only on this forum but other sites like bdmslr.com, Tumblr and other kink forums. I've had Tumblr blogs (DirtySpadedWives, WivesSpaded, QOSwives, all now defunct) with upwards of 40k followers that eventually all got shut down for puritanical reasons. My blog on bdsmlr (dirtyspadedwives.bdsmlr.com) is still up and running, but that site has been glitchy and spammy for years.

I've had literally hundreds of people ask me to Photoshop the Queen of Spades symbol either on themselves (usually women), their significant other (usually a request from a husband of boyfriend), or someone they're posing as (something I try to discern and avoid)...sometimes those people have asked to share their pics and others have asked to keep private, which I have vigilantly maintained.

This thread is a greatest hits of mostly real people who have asked me to spade them, but also some real spade pics, and some fake interracial action shots that I've created. Anyone I post has given their permission to do so, and/or are a known entertainer who wouldn't mind the exposure and additions to the motif.

Shoot me a note if you'd like to be spaded, and please feel free to add spaded pics of your own to the thread.

NOTE: I realize some of the Photoshop is imperfect...no need to comment on that. Sometimes I don't have the time, or the pic quality isn't great--it's the thought that counts. If it really bothers you, just squint your eyes or simply move along.

MY ACTIVE QOS ACCOUNTS:

EMAIL ME DIRTY THOUGHTS AND PICTURES:
DirtySpadedWives@gmail.com
DSW.jpg

Last edited:
Back