Queen Of Spades Tattoo

Molokini

Couple
Am I the only husband here that would love to see my wife with a Queen of Spades tattoo just above her pussy? Even if its just the temporary kind and only there for a few days. I've thought about buying them online and asking her to let me apply it without telling her what it means. I actually think she does not know.

Love that pic. She’s very sexy! She’d look great with a tattoo.
100% agree but I think she would look better with your bbc inside her soft pussy. I told her last week I fantasize about watching her with a black guy. She was a bit shocked and thought it was weird but at the same time she did not freak out. FYI you would be her first BBC ever, complete virgin in that dept. We've been married for 20+ years and honestly our sex life is a bit boring. I'm not big or thick and I feel she would absolutely love having a BBC experience. We are both ddf and she can't get pregnant either. All this said, she is very classy, very attractive, and I feel would need some drinks to loosen up for this. I see us renting a hotel for this experience and spending some time out leading up to it.

7te_9201 copy.JPG7te_9758 copy.JPG7te_9776 copy.JPG7
:qos:
always wears a temp when meeting a date. On the first date its always on her pubic mound so her Bull sees it as he deeply fills her with his BBC. Between her large clit and the QOS tat its a very intoxicating view for the Bull.

Am I the only husband here that would love to see my wife with a Queen of Spades tattoo just above her pussy? Even if its just the temporary kind and only there for a few days. I've thought about buying them online and asking her to let me apply it without telling her what it means. I actually think she does not know.
Like this?

Attachments

• IMG_4805.jpeg
    IMG_4805.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 400

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240222_102222_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240222_102222_Gallery.jpg
    883.5 KB · Views: 344
¿Soy el único marido aquí al que le encantaría ver a mi esposa con un tatuaje de Reina de Picas justo encima de su coño? Incluso si es sólo del tipo temporal y sólo estará ahí por unos días. He pensado en comprarlos online y pedirle que me deje aplicarlo sin decirle lo que significa. De hecho, creo que ella no lo sabe.
no, no eres el único, a mí también me gustaría que mi esposa se tatuara un as de espadas:qs::qs:

My wife knows what it means and will wear them but she still has yet get blacked.
She also goes pantyless with skirts. I believe right time and place it'll happen.
She acts like it's not her thing but in the heat of the moment she'll talk ******* about taking BBC's.
Not to long ago we went to a black bar and we sat in the parking lot for minute and she was already buzzing and feeling good from previous place. Before we attempted to go in I said this is a black bar are you sure you want to go in knowing what my fantasy is!? She sat there for a second and thought about it and she said yes let's go in.
We started to go in but two bouncers outside said it was a private party! We could still go in but it would be $40 a person?? We turned around and walked back to the truck. To bad for them!! I seriously think my wife would have taken her first BBC or two or three that night! After we got home and her buzz wore off she said she was glad we didn't go in. I think she even knew she would have gotten her pussy wrecked that night by multiple BBC's.

Back