How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

I use to wear this anket all the time when I'd drive for Uber. On some rare occasions a guy would notice it when I was helping get the luggage in my trunk. I'd always be straight up and say that I find black men beautiful and that I was very attracted to them. Had a couple black guys notice and for one of them I ended up in the back seat with him bView attachment 3430100efore he got out at his hotel... showing him how much of a QoS I really was :lips: :sex:
I drove Uber and LIFT basically on the weekends, and would always look for swingers. I knew where the parties were, so when I knew their dropoff location, I always made sure to flirt and let them know. on occassion, I would show up at the party "off the clock" and have some fun :)

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
Anti-black wave? It's an anti-white frenzy. How on Earth would you think that? Whites have been kneeling at blacks' feet, including media, cops, politicians, and corporations.

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.

My wife tells people she don’t want to know the true meaning that it means queen of sex or queen of sexy and she wears it proudly

We were afraid Natasha would get too much attention when wearing her QoS ankle chain.....but the truth is no one ever seems to notice certainly no one has commented. A pity, though I do think it looks good on her

View attachment 3426705
Yeah, it's probably not really worth getting all that self-conscious about because the majority of strangers won't zoom in on something like that. But I hope she gets to enjoy a little flirty attention over it someday. It never hurts to enjoy gently exposing a bit of your fun, secret side and seeing what develops!

We’ll find out next month if anyone notices.
The tattoo is gonna look good on my ass in a thong Bikini on the beach.
And we think the anklet will stand out when there’s barley any cloths to hide it.

Attachments

• 72E81064-A28D-49EE-910F-129788A2DEC2.jpeg
    72E81064-A28D-49EE-910F-129788A2DEC2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,302
There is no “anti black” wave happening. This is an incorrect assessment. This country is and always has been filled with racists. What you are seeing is just evidence of that. It’s actually the opposite here. People in general are standing up for the wrongs that have been happening to black Americans. You have no need to fear people asking about the tattoo or jewelry. You can lay this concern to rest. It’s not a thing.

Back