How I look for contacts and people to chat with in general

ABetterWay

Male
From
MA, US
I'm a pretty low key person. And not looking to start a bunch of *******,

BUT as I navigate through this site I was thinking, how I look for contacts and people to chat with?

Well in general, here it is.

Yes:
Females or couples
Has profile information that is not blocked or empty and has some realistic substance, no profile info, I move on. (I know I'm blocked because I am not verified and I'm cool with that as well
Ladies that have some experience or a genuine desire to achieve (not hubby wanting it for you)
Substance, what brought you here really? History? Curiosity?
Respect, I treat you as a normal human being, I expect the same.

No:
Not looking for humiliation or dominance (nothing against it, just not my thing)
Advertising (hey I get it, OnlyFans is a way to make some cash but I personally am not interested but good luck with that).
Husbands trying to convince a wife that has no desire or want to be a part of this lifestyle... ever.
1000s of recycled internet images and video. (I can surf for that anywhere, you're clouding the real *******)

This is not a complaint, just a statement.

J

BUT as I navigate through this site I was thinking, how I look for contacts and people to chat with?

Well in general, here it is.

Yes:
Females or couples
Has profile information that is not blocked or empty and has some realistic substance, no profile info, I move on. (I know I'm blocked because I am not verified and I'm cool with that as well
Ladies that have some experience or a genuine desire to achieve (not hubby wanting it for you)
Substance, what brought you here really? History? Curiosity?
Respect, I treat you as a normal human being, I expect the same.

No:
Not looking for humiliation or dominance (nothing against it, just not my thing)
Advertising (hey I get it, OnlyFans is a way to make some cash but I personally am not interested but good luck with that).
Husbands trying to convince a wife that has no desire or want to be a part of this lifestyle... ever.
1000s of recycled internet images and video. (I can surf for that anywhere, you're clouding the real *******)

This is not a complaint, just a statement.

J
Sounds about right.
Failure To Launch Listening GIF by Laff

RE: How I look for contacts and people to chat with in general​

So how's it working out for you so far, BetterWay?

Back