How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
Tell them the truth!! It’s the most erotic pleasurable lifestyle imaginable.

Personally from a from a black man's perspective and a predominantly white area I find it comforting. Comforting in the sense that when so many look away pretending not to show interest. Only to catch women peeking out of the corner of their eye. It's comforting to know there are some women out there that are proud to wear the symbol. It shows a kind of confidence that many people in a small area do not have. Most people are like cattle just following the rest of the herd. But a woman that can wear that symbol is a woman with strength and confidence. Shouldn't be embarrassed to be a little different. You should be proud. The men that asked already know what it means and the women that ask probably have a clue to. The only folks concerned are usually the prude. Wishing they had the confidence the ladies who wear the symbol do. if someone ask you can be up front or just tell them you are a queen. They can take it however they like. And to be honest even in these small towns there are plenty of folks that think it's sexy to be brave enough to show that kind of confidence. I've been with white couples and white women that have gotten more interest from white men just because they've been with a black cock bull. Husband think it's hot and single men love the fact that you're proud to show what your sexual desires are. So many people scared to let loose worried about what others think. When in reality those people you worried about only wish they could do what you do and be bold and brave enough to do it. Be a queen don't be a pawn. That's for the rest of them follow your own path of pleasure. And you're find yourself enjoying much more then the late night hook up with a guy that's not worthy of you.

Attachments

• th-13.jpg
    th-13.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 299
  • 0729180014b~3.jpg
    0729180014b~3.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 0610170002-1~2.jpg
    0610170002-1~2.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 0728182349~2.jpg
    0728182349~2.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 123
Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
Isn't it the point when you get a QoS item on your body to have it be seen? Otherwise, don't show it.

Jealous much? It will either shut them up. Or have them join the movement

I would just tell them the truth. Maybe they want to get into the lifestyle too. Sometimes If I see a woman with QOS or Hotwife stuff on I'll ask them about it just to chat. Let them know I'm down too.

You should be proud to display it as a White Guy I would love seeing white women married or Single wearing the Q.O.S Tattoo or Jewelry in Public who cares what others may Think Good Luck my Queen ♠️

Back