How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Most people that know what it means and come up and say something know something of the lifestyle and are somewhat approving or curious. Most people with negative reactions just give off bad looks if they even know what is going on. Most people that comment on any jewelry I might wear are pretty oblivious to what the meaning behind it is.
What type of QoS jewelry do you usually wear?

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
Put it on your ass

My wife is a senior director at a big pharm company. She wears skirts and dresses and heels and except in the summer, tights or pantyhose too. Daily. Sometimes when she’s horny or trying to turn me on she’ll take pics at work and send them too me. Sometimes I snap pics after she comes home. In the 2nd pic, she threw me the cuckold sign when she noticed me taking pics. She’s a queen of spades.
Yuo are a lucky husband

Black lives matter.
Back on topic, I'm still scared to wear a Q O S letters necklace or something like spades earrings. Seriously. I've been turning the hot thought of going to buy Spade sign earrings in my head for so long now! I've been practicing in my head that when I buy them I can explain that I like playing cards or something. And I always walked by a shop that has them in the display :giggle: But tattoo/piercing shops are scary ok! Anyway.
So I have no idea how I would respond when I would approached when wearing something like this.
So one one hand I think it'd be thrilling to wear a BBC QOS signal, but...
Anyway you are not obliged to answer

Is this happening often?
It has never happened where someone asked about the earrings. There was a guy though, just this past weekend, that Cassandra saw while she was picking up groceries. Their paths crossed in the aisles a few times. Their paths crossed again in the pharmacy section but this time he walked right up to her, said hi and asked if she wanted meet later that night. I have to think the earrings had something to do with it.

Back