How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

I usually only wear HW jewelry when we are out of town and I wouldn’t run into anyone I know. One time we were on vacation and I was a wearing a necklace with a QOS symbol. A random guy was talking to me and said he liked my necklace and asked where I got it because he would like to look at them for his wife. It was obvious he had no idea what it meant and was trying to flirt with me. So I very casually said “It’s a special necklace and I’m sure your wife will like one. But she would like even more the massive black cocks that will be stretching out her pussy after she puts it on.”

I usually only wear HW jewelry when we are out of town and I wouldn’t run into anyone I know. One time we were on vacation and I was a wearing a necklace with a QOS symbol. A random guy was talking to me and said he liked my necklace and asked where I got it because he would like to look at them for his wife. It was obvious he had no idea what it meant and was trying to flirt with me. So I very casually said “It’s a special necklace and I’m sure your wife will like one. But she would like even more the massive black cocks that will be stretching out her pussy after she puts it on.”
Wonder if he got her one

It depends on who is asking me what my QoS tat/jewelry means. If it is certain family memebers I tell them it is something special to me and my spouse. If it is someone out in public and they are just curious I tell them the truth. It just depends on your level of confidence and what you are comfortable with.
Would You Admit it to a Black Woman though?

Most people that know what it means and come up and say something know something of the lifestyle and are somewhat approving or curious. Most people with negative reactions just give off bad looks if they even know what is going on. Most people that comment on any jewelry I might wear are pretty oblivious to what the meaning behind it is.

Back