How important is sex with your spouse

What would like to know? He has a sex drive ten times higher than his wifes, and wanted to fuck twice a day everyday, she got to the point she couldn’t do it any longer. So rather than him fuck ****** or have affairs, they thought they’d find a married chic looking for sex on the side.
We responded to their advert, they had no idea what a cuck, bull or hotwife was, but once they realised, he could fuck my wife with no strings attached, and we were all std free, his wife preferred he just played with us.
We have become really good friends, and do dinners, drinks etc. and usually head back to their place. She enjoys watching him fuck, while she plays with herself, occassionally joins in, and sometimes even cleans my wife at the end.
Nothing like watching her lick up all her hubby’s cum off my wife, then her lean over and deeply tongue kiss me and snowball his cum in front him and my wife?
Sooo hoooooot lucky you guys

Married for years he is a great provider but can't make me cum Like I need and or desire to I just need feedback please ladies and gentlemen your thoughts
What would like to know? He has a sex drive ten times higher than his wifes, and wanted to fuck twice a day everyday, she got to the point she couldn’t do it any longer. So rather than him fuck ****** or have affairs, they thought they’d find a married chic looking for sex on the side.
We responded to their advert, they had no idea what a cuck, bull or hotwife was, but once they realised, he could fuck my wife with no strings attached, and we were all std free, his wife preferred he just played with us.
We have become really good friends, and do dinners, drinks etc. and usually head back to their place. She enjoys watching him fuck, while she plays with herself, occassionally joins in, and sometimes even cleans my wife at the end.
Nothing like watching her lick up all her hubby’s cum off my wife, then her lean over and deeply tongue kiss me and snowball his cum in front him and my wife?

Ya I get it. I guess it depends on your age and your sex drive. I find there’s many ways to make a woman cum. For sure a real cock feels good. Sexual discord is common in our days.

Married for years he is a great provider but can't make me cum Like I need and or desire to I just need feedback please ladies and gentlemen your thoughts
There's something that just struck me. The first thing you mentioned was "he's a great provider, but...". Maybe that is what's most important? I don't think you find he desirable....maybe?

Back