How important is sex with your spouse

Not a big part of our relationship, he has never given me a penetrative vaginal orgasm since we met 13 years ago, plus he has had quite extreme PE issues all his life. Cuckolding isn't a deal breaker for me, it only itches a scratch I have once a month or so, but I'm not too sure we'd still be together had I not been able to seek satisfaction elsewhere when I want it. Its a bit like going on a holiday and getting upgraded to first class, its nice, its fun, but i'm used to flying economy so penetrative sex for us isn't a major part of sex for us, as long as I get an upgrade every now and then, i'm fine with all of it. :)

The option for a special select friend has came up and he is open to the idea but I rather it be someone who is also married and discreet
Our friend is married and it works perfectly for us for the last 4 years. His wife knows, approves and sometimes watches. Its no stress, no lies, he has similar commitments so never clingy, has no desire in anything beyond friendship and sex, no annoying booty call texts at 2am, and very, very discreet, mainly because his wife also has a say when plays and when he doesn't, so he behaves himself and doesn't ******* the golden goose.

My wife and i rarely have sex even though we are in a committed 9 yrs marriage, usually every 2/3 months. She isn't aware i am a wanna cuckold, so no other men are with her.
Can I ask, after 9 years together, you're still yet to tell her you'd like to be cuckolded?

If my girlfriend wasn’t fucking other guys then sex is important, purely because even though I’m not the biggest or have the most stamina I still think it’s important to have that sexual connection.

I don’t think I could ever go 100% pussy free, I have nothing against those who do, but if she had a regular bull I’d be happy with sex every few months, preferably after she’s been gaped and filled with bbc. Other than that I’m happy to eat her ass and pussy whenever I can!

Our friend is married and it works perfectly for us for the last 4 years. His wife knows, approves and sometimes watches. Its no stress, no lies, he has similar commitments so never clingy, has no desire in anything beyond friendship and sex, no annoying booty call texts at 2am, and very, very discreet, mainly because his wife also has a say when plays and when he doesn't, so he behaves himself and doesn't ******* the golden goose.
Wife watching sounds so hot can you tell us more please

Wife watching sounds so hot can you tell us more please
What would like to know? He has a sex drive ten times higher than his wifes, and wanted to fuck twice a day everyday, she got to the point she couldn’t do it any longer. So rather than him fuck ****** or have affairs, they thought they’d find a married chic looking for sex on the side.
We responded to their advert, they had no idea what a cuck, bull or hotwife was, but once they realised, he could fuck my wife with no strings attached, and we were all std free, his wife preferred he just played with us.
We have become really good friends, and do dinners, drinks etc. and usually head back to their place. She enjoys watching him fuck, while she plays with herself, occassionally joins in, and sometimes even cleans my wife at the end.
Nothing like watching her lick up all her hubby’s cum off my wife, then her lean over and deeply tongue kiss me and snowball his cum in front him and my wife?

It doesn’t bother either of us, it is what it is. Obviously we would love to be sexually compatible, but we’re just not, although we are in every other aspect of our relationship.
Our relationship is brutally honest, and so we don’t pretend that bit of our relationship is ideal, but she admiited from the start she wasn’t sexually attracted to me when we met anyway, it was one built more as friends, and we’ve just got by with a defferent type of sex life.

Back