How do you view your husband or significant other now that you had BBC?

I have to say, I like all these responses from the ladies in here. But let's take it up a notch and see how you really feel...
Your lover tells you "your husband or me". Choose.

I'm guessing the answer, but want to read it straight from the ladies.

So the love and respect is still there. Great!!!
What if he ask you to be intimate with him again? Or is that lost? No sensuality? I ask because there has to be some attraction as well. Otherwise, it might be the same love that you have for a family member. Even a love for a pet (no offense intended).
No offense taken! We're still intimate, but its a different sort of intimacy than when swinging. Its more about making love, and making *him* feel good, with everything I do being for him. Its my way of saying thank you for the lifestyle we lead. That being said, it's not something that happens often, but its part of our physical communication with one and another.

There is an old saying "once the camel has his nose in the tent....pretty soon the whole camel is in the tent". My wife and I were happily married for 5 years. She did have 2 white friends that she spent 2-3 nights with. I could only provide oral sex to her. No cuckolding, I slept with her when her friends were not there. She didn't have much feelings for them, just sex. Bottom line we had a good marriage.
That all changed when she met Jay, she wanted to try a big black cock. We both agreed it was just sex for 2-3 times a week, thats all like before. They met online and there was instant passion. The first weekend he flew into town, he had her picked up in a limo. They spent the weekend at a 5 star hotel. When she got back sunday evening, she talked about him, his big cock and the greatest sex of her life, and how wonderful he was to her nonstop and then said she was going to stay with him the next weekend in DC. She said she had to go, so I said ok, but had a bad feeling. From that night on she wanted to sleep alone, we never did that before. She came back from that weekend and again the greatest sex, luxury dining, clothes etc. Its like she was in a trance. Then she tells me she agreed to go to Martinique with him for New Years, again she said it was something she had to do. I really had a bad feeling about this, but I was being supportive. Again they stayed at a 5 star hotel suite, the best of everything. When she came back ...my wife was gone. Jay TOTALLY owned her mind, body and soul. The wedding ring I had given her was gone replace with a 3ct diamond ring and a diamond band. She said she now belongs to Jay completely. Two days later she left for DC, I have seen them 5 times since Dec 28th. A few months ago we file for divorce. Jay found what he wanted and just took it. They wanted me to be a cuck, but they weren't here enough to make it work. I was heartbroken, it happen so quick................
Guys ..........be careful when you let you wives take a BBC lover we can't compete with Black men. Aside from having much larger cocks they are much better lovers. I think a BBC can add alot to a marriage, I was glad to try. She is much happier from it, and Im glad for her. Cucks have to find their place, we are not in control.

There is an old saying "once the camel has his nose in the tent....pretty soon the whole camel is in the tent". My wife and I were happily married for 5 years. She did have 2 white friends that she spent 2-3 nights with. I could only provide oral sex to her. No cuckolding, I slept with her when her friends were not there. She didn't have much feelings for them, just sex. Bottom line we had a good marriage.
That all changed when she met Jay, she wanted to try a big black cock. We both agreed it was just sex for 2-3 times a week, thats all like before. They met online and there was instant passion. The first weekend he flew into town, he had her picked up in a limo. They spent the weekend at a 5 star hotel. When she got back sunday evening, she talked about him, his big cock and the greatest sex of her life, and how wonderful he was to her nonstop and then said she was going to stay with him the next weekend in DC. She said she had to go, so I said ok, but had a bad feeling. From that night on she wanted to sleep alone, we never did that before. She came back from that weekend and again the greatest sex, luxury dining, clothes etc. Its like she was in a trance. Then she tells me she agreed to go to Martinique with him for New Years, again she said it was something she had to do. I really had a bad feeling about this, but I was being supportive. Again they stayed at a 5 star hotel suite, the best of everything. When she came back ...my wife was gone. Jay TOTALLY owned her mind, body and soul. The wedding ring I had given her was gone replace with a 3ct diamond ring and a diamond band. She said she now belongs to Jay completely. Two days later she left for DC, I have seen them 5 times since Dec 28th. A few months ago we file for divorce. Jay found what he wanted and just took it. They wanted me to be a cuck, but they weren't here enough to make it work. I was heartbroken, it happen so quick................
Guys ..........be careful when you let you wives take a BBC lover we can't compete with Black men. Aside from having much larger cocks they are much better lovers. I think a BBC can add alot to a marriage, I was glad to try. She is much happier from it, and Im glad for her. Cucks have to find their place, we are not in control.
I remember reading your story before. Like I said, she left you more because of finances; the BBC was an extra incentive.

Thanks for your opinion anyways.

No offense taken! We're still intimate, but its a different sort of intimacy than when swinging. Its more about making love, and making *him* feel good, with everything I do being for him. Its my way of saying thank you for the lifestyle we lead. That being said, it's not something that happens often, but its part of our physical communication with one and another.
I like your answer. Thanks.

I remember reading your story before. Like I said, she left you more because of finances; the BBC was an extra incentive.

Thanks for your opinion anyways.

He was everything all rolled into one, handsome, rich, well educated, incredible sex huge BBC, treated her like a princess, and a strong alpha male.

Ever since i started having sex with black men Bob has been worried about so many things. He thinks he might I may fall in love with one of them and loose me, he also worries i will think less of him as a man. I keep assuring him its not true and our sex life has actually been more intense since he agreed to share me and i keep telling him that it was his idea to begin with and he certainly loves watching me as i make love to black . at times he has been jealous of some black men and forbid me fucking them. this has caused some problems as i have to remind him that it is my body and i should be able to fuck who i want for his entertainment. I tell him not to worry as i like black men as sexual partners and for play only and i still love him more than ever. While I'm very attracted to black men, they are so handsome and are great lovemakers and I love everything about them i am still in love with my husband.

Lol! The swinging life sure is the best alternetive as long as its discreetly done with making sure the right hygene is involved. Just make sure if you are going to give up the sweetness to anpother MAN-BULL he have the equiptment and swagg to service you-give it to you sexscitingly right. Once you take the right BLACK MAN-BULL who is well equipt and knows how to bring out the best in you with the right rhythm-affection-otherwise you can never turn back because although there is good and better there is always best and you know the Black Man-Bull is the best!

Lol! CORRECTION MADE! The swinging life sure is the best alternetive as long as its discreetly done with making sure the right hygene is involved. Just make sure if you are going to give up the sweetness to another MAN BLACH BULL he must have the equiptment and swagg to service you and give it to you sexscitingly right. Once you take the right BLACK MAN-BULL who is well equipt and knows how to bring out the best in you with the right rhythm-affection-otherwise you can never turn back because although there is good and better there is always best and you know the Black Man-Bull if he is experienced have the equiptment and knows how to use it it is the best!

Lol! The swinging life sure is the best alternetive as long as its discreetly done with making sure the right hygene is involved. Just make sure if you are going to give up the sweetness to another MAN THE BLACK-BULL he must have the equiptment and swagg to service you-give it to you sexscitingly right. Once you take the right BLACK MAN-BULL who is well equipt and knows how to bring out the best in you with the right rhythm-affection and otherwise you can never turn back because although there is good and better there is always best and you know the Black Man-Bull is the best! Make sure he the BLACK MAN-BULL also love to Lick his lips before and after the main sexciting course is served everytime too Lol. LADIES/COUPLES If you need counseling on how to make sure the BLACK MAN-BULL is capable before giving it up to him dont be shy to reach out to me for advise/info!

Ever since i started having sex with black men Bob has been worried about so many things. He thinks he might I may fall in love with one of them and loose me, he also worries i will think less of him as a man. I keep assuring him its not true and our sex life has actually been more intense since he agreed to share me and i keep telling him that it was his idea to begin with and he certainly loves watching me as i make love to black . at times he has been jealous of some black men and forbid me fucking them. this has caused some problems as i have to remind him that it is my body and i should be able to fuck who i want for his entertainment. I tell him not to worry as i like black men as sexual partners and for play only and i still love him more than ever. While I'm very attracted to black men, they are so handsome and are great lovemakers and I love everything about them i am still in love with my husband.

My experience was not like yours. When my wife was having sex with white guys we had a great marriage. When she started with the BBC out whole relationship and 5 years marriage changed very quickly. After the first weekend with him, she wanted to sleep alone and shortly after that I never heard "I love you" again. All she talked about was him. Our relationship had changed forever, we were married on paper only. She moved in with him in less than a month. I was heartbroken and devasted. A loving, happy marriage gone in a matter of weeks. They kept me as a cuck for 8 months but because they are 700 miles away we only got together 5 times and emails were just weekly with no emotional attachment. So a few months ago we filed for divorce. I could live with her having sex with him, but he took her mind, body and soul. I really didn't exist anymore to her, he was everything. I am happy for her that he is giving her what I can't, she is living the life of a princess. She now has it all. The wives DO fall in love with the BBCs and us white's have to deal with it. My whole life has changed!

Last edited:
I love my husband even more now that I've been with other men. It's a different sort of love but on a deeper level as well. I still respect him, still enjoy him on every level but I feel much closer to him and like we have bonded on a level most would never get the chance to. Yes I humiliate him at times but because he enjoys it. Yes I tell him he is not as satisfying but, again, that is what gets him off. Just like denying him when I have a boyfriend/lover, ruining his orgasms when I do let him have one and/or milking him (which, by the way, he says is just as intense as having a regular orgasm if not more so).

If I had to choose between one of my boyfriends/lovers and my husband? I'd choose my hubby each and every time. It takes a special kind of man to let the woman he loves enjoy herself in this manner WITHOUT getting jealous (even when the jealousy is there and he is fighting to control it). Not to mention my love is much deeper than just the sex and there is nothing stopping me from having another boyfriend, whereas I have no desire to find another husband because I thoroughly enjoy him in every way I so choose. Also, if not for him I'd never have the chance to experience this lifestyle, enjoy the men I've met, become the woman I've become or become as open-minded. I owe it all to him and it is for him I do all of this for.....it just so happens I've come to really accept and desire all of this and thank him every day for loving me so much to accept it reoccurring repeatedly. Having said all that, if he asked me to stop I would, I have a ton of great memories to last me and know my body well enough to find pleasure in any way I need. I'm sure I would want to revisit this escapades and knowing my husband, he'd want to as well. :)

Back