How do you view your husband or significant other now that you had BBC?

I'll try to keep this as short as possible.
So to get to the actual crux of your question: yes, I still love him and respect him as much , if not more. How could I not, since he has given me the precious gift of his blessing to explore my full sexuality the way I am able to?
Ann4BBC , True Love is for Ever.

Amiga en mi caso mi mujer aun noha estado con hombres de Color, pero sinceramente el juego del macho dominante un hombre Blanco con un pene Moustroso lo puede llegar a realizar como lo han hecho ya con mi esposa. Al principio en algun momento de nuestra vida Swinger ambos llegamos a pensar y si se va con otra. Pero la confianza, la complicidad y el amor en pareja nos dijo que NO, que si estabamos aqui era de DOS, y asi mi mujer lo ha dicho siempre

Lo de BBC y BLACK BULL, lleva la conotacion de el MORBO, tengo la plena confianza en mi mujer y ella en mi. No veo el por que deba de cambiar.

I still love my husband. He's a great guy. I feel guilty about cheating on him and never thought that only 5 years into our marriage that I would be. I told myself it would be just a one-time thing, but now I keep letting myself go. Basically, I'm in conflict and working my way through it.

Amiga en mi caso mi mujer aun noha estado con hombres de Color, pero sinceramente el juego del macho dominante un hombre Blanco con un pene Moustroso lo puede llegar a realizar como lo han hecho ya con mi esposa. Al principio en algun momento de nuestra vida Swinger ambos llegamos a pensar y si se va con otra. Pero la confianza, la complicidad y el amor en pareja nos dijo que NO, que si estabamos aqui era de DOS, y asi mi mujer lo ha dicho siempre

Lo de BBC y BLACK BULL, lleva la conotacion de el MORBO, tengo la plena confianza en mi mujer y ella en mi. No veo el por que deba de cambiar.
Well said, you bring up several good points

Please review the Site's Terms & Rules: https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms , especially Rule #8, and the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30/ before posting further.

... Basically, I'm in conflict and working my way through it.
RedHeadGirl, basically (as you say), you're not working your way through it if you are, in fact, now cheating on your husband on a more regular basis. You're feeding your desires, and coming here to get support for your decision, right?
Let me ask ... Are you getting professional counseling? Are you confiding with your minister or close friends?
We're not your close friends here, we're your support group ... and most of us will say "continue cheating and having fun" because most people here don't give a rats ass about your marriage; they're just interested in your white vagina and some "jerkoff" material. ;)

Last edited:
RedHeadGirl, basically (as you say), you're not working your way through it if you are, in fact, now cheating on your husband on a more regular basis. You're feeding your desires, and coming here to get support for your decision, right?
Let me ask ... Are you getting professional counseling? Are you confiding with your minister or close friends?
We're not your close friends here, we're your support group ... and most of us will say "continue cheating and having fun" because most people here don't give a rats ass about your marriage; they're just interested in your white vagina and some "jerkoff" material. ;)
Thank you for the honest reply. You are probably right.

I still love my hubby and allways will. BBC is only for fun

Tanuja
, you're probably right, but, if your lovers are able to encourage/influence you to do things which you would normally not do, you're more susceptible and your marriage more vulnerable than you might think. And even giving in a little eventually can lead to a total breach of trust.
For example, a couple agrees that the wife can have sexual contact with other men as long as the husband is present or as long as he's nearby. If the wife starts seeing her lovers without her husband's knowledge, that's a breach of the agreement she has with him, and could eventually lead to a "love triangle" or an even deeper emotional involvement with the other man. Love triangles rarely ever work for a long time. Mac

Tanuja
, you're probably right, but, if your lovers are able to encourage/influence you to do things which you would normally not do, you're more susceptible and your marriage more vulnerable than you might think. And even giving in a little eventually can lead to a total breach of trust.
For example, a couple agrees that the wife can have sexual contact with other men as long as the husband is present or as long as he's nearby. If the wife starts seeing her lovers without her husband's knowledge, that's a breach of the agreement she has with him, and could eventually lead to a "love triangle" or an even deeper emotional involvement with the other man. Love triangles rarely ever work for a long time. Mac
I agree.
Thats why its important to be very honest with each other. If the love isnt strong enough it can turn bad.
In this kind of thing trust is the most important thing.

It has really opened my eyes! I no longer find him sexually attractive and am looking for a new more dominant partner for a better relationship one more in line with my new lifestyle and appetites.

MMM love the way you seem to love it! So apart from loving the sensual and sexciting sweetness, you also preffer sweetly dominant/aggressive men. Oh do you also preffer your man/lover or bull to be as endowed as this?

Wow!!! I like this answer as well, specially the part that says that if your husband would ask you to stop, you will. It shows a very deep respect and commitment to each other. Good answer.

love the way in which you are cucking him in some type a way lol , but although the friend/love or bull is doing you sweeter than your husband , you are still focused enough to seperate the lust and hunger for sexciting sweetness and keep the marrage together. However i dont think you can or will ever stop because you are now addicted and cant go back even if your husband asked you to. U might want to but you know if you stop getting the sensual sercings you would be like an addict trying to go cold turkry!

Wow!!! I like this answer as well, specially the part that says that if your husband would ask you to stop, you will. It shows a very deep respect and commitment to each other. Good answer.

love the way in which you are cucking him in some type a way lol , but although the friend/love or bull is doing you sweeter than your husband , you are still focused enough to seperate the lust and hunger for sexciting sweetness and keep the marrage together. However i dont think you can or will ever stop because you are now addicted and cant go back even if your husband asked you to. U might want to but you know if you stop getting the sensual servings you would be like an addict trying to go cold turkry!

CORRECTED VERSION: love the way in which you are cucking him in some type a way lol , but although the friend/love or bull is doing you sweeter than your husband , you are still focused enough to seperate the lust and hunger for sexciting sweetness and keep the marrage together. However i dont think you can or will ever stop because you are now addicted and cant go back even if your husband asked you to. U might want to but you know if you stop getting the sensual servings you would be like an addict trying to go cold turkey!

MMMMMM! Here is the bigggggg chocolate flavoured menu! ladies! Single, Married , or for Swinging Couples or for the wives who Cuck their husbands! SEND ME THE PRESCRIPTION!

Back