How do you feel about a white woman who cheats on her husband regularly with black men?

My wife's best friend separated only for a short time but wanted to hook up with a black guy just to try it....she had never had before and knew my wife had. Well, she did go for it and absolutely loved it....The guy was younger and good-looking, very well built and very good in bed.....She told my wife he went much deeper didn't wear a condom and came inside her several times the first night they went to bed. She never came with her husband penetrating her but came several times with him.

She would have him over to her house when her husband had the ******* for visitation and he would spend the night in her bed making love. She knew she would have to get back with her husband and did but really enjoyed her separation time with that guy. I know the husband and he has no idea his wife had a black lover in his bed with his wife. I bet a lot of wives would try black if they could.

I cheated on my husband for 10yrs with black men and loved every minute of it before my husband joined in on this lifestyle. I never felt bad about it except for right before the first time I did it. But as soon as we started fucking that thought went straight out of my mind and never returned. The thrill was an amazing turn on that I will never forget!
22 Years for me. Finally I admitted it to hubby and he was awe struck. Watches all the time

My wife's best friend separated only for a short time but wanted to hook up with a black guy just to try it....she had never had before and knew my wife had. Well, she did go for it and absolutely loved it....The guy was younger and good-looking, very well built and very good in bed.....She told my wife he went much deeper didn't wear a condom and came inside her several times the first night they went to bed. She never came with her husband penetrating her but came several times with him.

She would have him over to her house when her husband had the ******* for visitation and he would spend the night in her bed making love. She knew she would have to get back with her husband and did but really enjoyed her separation time with that guy. I know the husband and he has no idea his wife had a black lover in his bed with his wife. I bet a lot of wives would try black if they could.

How long ago did this happen and to your knowledge, has she been with her black lover since she came back to her husband..?

How long ago did this happen and to your knowledge, has she been with her black lover since she came back to her husband..?
About 5 years ago and yes she did see him after her husband moved back in.....They are still together but my wife has said she has had other black lovers since her first. I think it was because they were high school sweethearts and she had never been with anyone other than her husband.

About 5 years ago and yes she did see him after her husband moved back in.....They are still together but my wife has said she has had other black lovers since her first. I think it was because they were high school sweethearts and she had never been with anyone other than her husband.

For some reason, after her telling your wife how much she was enjoying the sex she was having while with the black guy, I was pretty sure she would continue seeing her lover and not surprised that she has now had sex with other black guys also.. I just wonder now if she will ever get caught and what will happen to their marriage then..??

For some reason, after her telling your wife how much she was enjoying the sex she was having while with the black guy, I was pretty sure she would continue seeing her lover and not surprised that she has now had sex with other black guys also.. I just wonder now if she will ever get caught and what will happen to their marriage then..??
This scenario terrifies me but on the other hand it is highly erotic.

I know the husband he's a really great guy very nice man but as I said, they have been together since high school....and he was her first and only till their brief separation when she just went for it just to do it before getting back together "officially" .....this is what she told my wife too....she had never been with anyone else .....and figured why not if separated.....the black guy was a co-worker of hers and younger.....The thing about them is the husband changed so much over the years....he got heavy with a big belly and lost a lot his hair but such a good guy....she got hotter, in my opinion, she's a tiny redhead with a great body for three *******....but he's the breadwinner and she doesn't work so the separation was brief but the affair had continued...not sure about now though......This was a while ago and so far the marriage seems ok....I will tell you this though she has a totally different swagger to her walk these days.

I know the husband he's a really great guy very nice man but as I said, they have been together since high school....and he was her first and only till their brief separation when she just went for it just to do it before getting back together "officially" .....this is what she told my wife too....she had never been with anyone else .....and figured why not if separated.....the black guy was a co-worker of hers and younger.....The thing about them is the husband changed so much over the years....he got heavy with a big belly and lost a lot his hair but such a good guy....she got hotter, in my opinion, she's a tiny redhead with a great body for three *******....but he's the breadwinner and she doesn't work so the separation was brief but the affair had continued...not sure about now though......This was a while ago and so far the marriage seems ok....I will tell you this though she has a totally different swagger to her walk these days.
Does she continue to fuck BBC?

I'd rather be with a woman who is cheating, because it seems that women who do it with their husbands knowledge are only doing it because their husband wants it. At least that is the impression I get this from this website. Most of my interactions with married women in reality have been women who are cheating.

I'd rather be with a woman who is cheating, because it seems that women who do it with their husbands knowledge are only doing it because their husband wants it. At least that is the impression I get this from this website. Most of my interactions with married women in reality have been women who are cheating.
That makes sense. Plus the fact that she is willing to take that chance just for some big black dick must really increase the intensity of the sex and really get that BBC to explode.

Back