How do you feel about a white woman who cheats on her husband regularly with black men?

All the wife and her husband have to do is Make it clear that whenever she has sex it will not be cheating.
Do you feel that white women today are pressured to have sex with black men ? Sure seems like the media is going overboard to emphasize BW relationships vs not focusing on the Black Male / White female. Then there is Tiger Woods and Bill Cosby and others too who have enjoyed their share of white women.

I think the wife should always be honest about it. My wife and I have an agreement where if she meets a guy she wants to fuck, then just let me know or tell me about it afterwards. I don’t consider that cheating.

Not so innocent these days. Many had black before they married. Many in college today have black classmates who sleep with them. After college they marry some white guy but the memories are still there. And not just the college girls. More integrated schools now so White high school girls having sex now with their black friends. White parents are called racist if they try to separate their daughters.
That would be MY parents !!!!

That would be MY parents !!!!
Previous generations grew up in a world where people were seperated by Race, Religion, and Nationality. I grew up in a city that had separate sections for Chinese, Polish, French, German,Italians,Irish,and English and Jewish. Very few Blacks or Muslims There were separate churchs in each of these areas. Whites did not associate with Blacks or Muslims. Catholics did not associate with Protestants or Jews. Things changed a lot first by WW1 then WW2 and then again by Vietnam. WW1 and WW2 brought Americans together. Vietnam separated people but also escalated the racial issues and created the civil rights movements. Now white girls have black or Muslim or Asian boyfriends. Now Catholic and jewish and Protestent ******* all go to the same schools. And now we have Hispanic , Cuban, and Vietnamese to add to the mix.

If you both agree and like the lifestyle good to go. If he knows nothing about it and you truly cheat behind his back then you a ho. Get out of the marriage or do you need his money to support yourself?

How do I feel about it?
Honestly I feel that she's with the wrong guy if she has to sneak around for black dick.
Personally I think that if he's not accepting her doing it, enjoying that she does, encourages her doing it and even helping her find dick, then he's not the right guy for her.
She should be able to have him walk in on her with 2 guys and it be normal and exciting.
My fiance and I have a rule. It's not cheating if it's a black guy

Very interesting...
not cheating if it’s a black guy

If you both agree and like the lifestyle good to go. If he knows nothing about it and you truly cheat behind his back then you a ho. Get out of the marriage or do you need his money to support yourself?
Lifestyle is a huge step for people. Cheating is easy. Not every woman is a ho but many do need more sex. Some do the occasional fling with some stud or let some stud succeed where he may not have before. Long term cheating doesn't really address the issue and she needs a regular stud. That's time to have that talk.

The color of a mans skin has nothing to do with what determines cheating. Anyone making the statement that if he is black it isn't cheating is stating an untruth. Fantasy is a whole different matter, but cheating is adultery and if a husband wants his wife to commit adultery then that doesn't change to fact of what adultery is. If a man gives his acceptance to allow her to screw any black man she wishes and she does, even without telling hubby every time that would not be cheating on him. I have been cheated on over the years and because of fantasy I now find what happened to be exciting. But it was adultery against me and 99% of people believers or not.

I get hit on by black men all the time because I flirt like crazy!!!I get very horny very easy when a man is obviously attracted to me.I make it very obvious that Im available and aggressive black men just devour me!I like the way it feels when they begin talking with me and it escalates quickly to seducing me :) I really like it,and when you ad the element that Im a married woman my excitment is uncontrolable and the result is that I make love with alot of black men in front of my husband and also behind his back!I love the way black men love me ;)
I find it very arousing to go with a woman to has been with black men.
One girl who i dated was so open about sex and had been with quite a few black men.
One day she told me how big one of her black boyfriends was whilst stroking my cock. It was so hard to stop myself cumming. I felt so much love and lust for her then.

Not so innocent these days. Many had black before they married. Many in college today have black classmates who sleep with them. After college they marry some white guy but the memories are still there. And not just the college girls. More integrated schools now so White high school girls having sex now with their black friends. White parents are called racist if they try to separate their daughters.

Cheating is sinful and gives feeling of guilt. A working attractive young married woman who travels a lot, black men do find it hot to have a chance to befriend you, flirt with you and possibility of seducing you. Some may say in bed they are extra aggressive, dominant and adventurous with married woman if they get them as they want to ruin them for their white husbands.

Talking about black experience in college, here are a few

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/black-studs-cuckolding-whites-in-college.125409/

Cheating is sinful and gives feeling of guilt. A working attractive young married woman who travels a lot, black men do find it hot to have a chance to befriend you, flirt with you and possibility of seducing you. Some may say in bed they are extra aggressive, dominant and adventurous with married woman if they get them as they want to ruin them for their white husbands.

Talking about black experience in college, here are a few

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/black-studs-cuckolding-whites-in-college.125409/
i think that your statement that black guys do appear extra aggressive/dominant when they think a woman is cheating on their husbands and I for sure that many feel they should "ruin" her for her husband
in 30 yrs we have experienced that for sure it is without any doubt many love the idea of "knocking her up" again to cuckold the husband and to inseminate her with mixed race baby has to be the most humiliating for any husband, I speak with some experience on this and know exactly what it felt like, whilst in those days I didn't even know what a "cuckold" was I did have extreme humiliation ( if it was possible now at her age (56) I would feel completely different and love it to happen again)

The issue with this community is that its a biased opinion - because we're all turned on by interracial sex, so obviously we're all going to be cool with this. But there are still lots of people, even those who aren't racist who would not agree with any cheating.

Myself I'm literally not bothered about anyone cheating. I just wish I could find a woman who is into all this. Really they are rarer than single swinger "unicorn" women.

Back