How do you feel about a white woman who cheats on her husband regularly with black men?

I can't judge. I never cheated directly. A couple of times, I just abused the freedom my husband gave me and met my bull alone and through him other black men from a bar. I admitted that to him and he was fine with me doing as I pleased for some months. That completely opened my horizons and I have changed as a woman and wife. I love my husband and our sex is great, but I found out I need more. After we grew worried about our excessive sexual drive - he was seeing another woman too - we decided to stop and go back to the basics. Since then, we have have flirted with the idea of going back to the lifestyle. He loved knowing or suspecting I was with my black man. But it is me who doesn't approve of his affairs. Other than that, I'm craving for sex with BBC.
I simply believe some women just need more than one man, like I do.

I can't judge. I never cheated directly. A couple of times, I just abused the freedom my husband gave me and met my bull alone and through him other black men from a bar. I admitted that to him and he was fine with me doing as I pleased for some months. That completely opened my horizons and I have changed as a woman and wife. I love my husband and our sex is great, but I found out I need more. After we grew worried about our excessive sexual drive - he was seeing another woman too - we decided to stop and go back to the basics. Since then, we have have flirted with the idea of going back to the lifestyle. He loved knowing or suspecting I was with my black man. But it is me who doesn't approve of his affairs. Other than that, I'm craving for sex with BBC.
You slut,lol

. Many wives and couples like this today. Women recognize and realize their sexual needs. One man may , amoung other things, be just incovient for her sexual needs. Some women need sex every day. Some women enjoy sex as part of their daily exercises. Some women are fortunate to enjoy a variety of sex partners. Some husbands too

Back