How do you feel about a white woman who cheats on her husband regularly with black men?

i think that your statement that black guys do appear extra aggressive/dominant when they think a woman is cheating on their husbands and I for sure that many feel they should "ruin" her for her husband
in 30 yrs we have experienced that for sure it is without any doubt many love the idea of "knocking her up" again to cuckold the husband and to inseminate her with mixed race baby has to be the most humiliating for any husband, I speak with some experience on this and know exactly what it felt like, whilst in those days I didn't even know what a "cuckold" was I did have extreme humiliation ( if it was possible now at her age (56) I would feel completely different and love it to happen again)

even fuckin 19 year old black football high school jock tried to do it

I get hit on by black men all the time because I flirt like crazy!!!I get very horny very easy when a man is obviously attracted to me.I make it very obvious that Im available and aggressive black men just devour me!I like the way it feels when they begin talking with me and it escalates quickly to seducing me :) I really like it,and when you ad the element that Im a married woman my excitment is uncontrolable and the result is that I make love with alot of black men in front of my husband and also behind his back!I love the way black men love me ;)
More power to you, honey!

Ugh you’re all so supportive. I cheated on my husband for like 3 months with my boss who was black. My husband found out and we got a divorce. Props to all of you who found the right guy to support you!
Sorry I personally can't condone cheating, especially when there are many men who would gladly support your decision to try a black cock. Good luck to you though !

Ugh you’re all so supportive. I cheated on my husband for like 3 months with my boss who was black. My husband found out and we got a divorce. Props to all of you who found the right guy to support you!
The risk you take with cheating. Why couples today need to share their sexual desires openly and Honestly. Many now enjoying BBC and sharing enhanced sexuality. Some say marraiages have never been better. Many wives happy with their BBC friends.

I get hit on by black men all the time because I flirt like crazy!!!I get very horny very easy when a man is obviously attracted to me.I make it very obvious that Im available and aggressive black men just devour me!I like the way it feels when they begin talking with me and it escalates quickly to seducing me :) I really like it,and when you ad the element that Im a married woman my excitment is uncontrolable and the result is that I make love with alot of black men in front of my husband and also behind his back!I love the way black men love me ;)
Cheating is disgusting, people who act like this should be ashamed of themselves

After reading every single response in this thread...
As a black Male I acknowledge that most of the women in this LS had to cheat to have their first experience of being with a black man.
After being in the lifestyle for so long we mature to the point where we the difference from lust and chasing the excitement from the way u feel for a person who fills that void no one else can.
Me personally, I enjoy cheating. Str8 up. I've been at my own birthday party in the bathroom banging my significant other's white female coworker and had a fucking blast. Bottom line. No one sin outweighs the next. So what I enjoy cheating. Hiw many lies do you tell in a year?
I'm having fun fucking white women and that ain't gonna change. Moreover, I dont ever intend to get cought but if I do I know that the man I am in spite of my sexual appetite will always reflect the value that I will share my last and go above and beyond to do for my loved ones. What decide to do with my dick so long as I'm mak in my sure I'm not passing around infections....will never be reason enough for a person to negate that to my soul I'm very decent man.

After reading every single response in this thread...
As a black Male I acknowledge that most of the women in this LS had to cheat to have their first experience of being with a black man.
After being in the lifestyle for so long we mature to the point where we the difference from lust and chasing the excitement from the way u feel for a person who fills that void no one else can.
Me personally, I enjoy cheating. Str8 up. I've been at my own birthday party in the bathroom banging my significant other's white female coworker and had a fucking blast. Bottom line. No one sin outweighs the next. So what I enjoy cheating. Hiw many lies do you tell in a year?
I'm having fun fucking white women and that ain't gonna change. Moreover, I dont ever intend to get cought but if I do I know that the man I am in spite of my sexual appetite will always reflect the value that I will share my last and go above and beyond to do for my loved ones. What decide to do with my dick so long as I'm mak in my sure I'm not passing around infections....will never be reason enough for a person to negate that to my soul I'm very decent man.

there are people on all sides of the cheating question, but imho you win this thread with the simple statement:
"I've been at my own birthday party in the bathroom banging my significant other's white female coworker and had a fucking blast "

Speaking for some white guys, that's what we're on this site for. Thanks

I take it you are a married WHITE woman?
For me, a married white woman who fucks Black Men is my biggest turn on. I have been very fortunate in that when i met my wife she was already big into Black Men and she was open about that with me. I encouraged her to continue which she did.
She found it difficult to understand how a man could love her and still want to share her. She only agreed after i promised to never play around like she did, something i gladly accepted as it was never my intention to cheat or play around on her.
same!

I think the white women should do what they need to do to at least try BBC. If she has a positive experience and feels she needs more she should do so. I do feel at some point she should try and transform her mate into a cuckhold or break it to him and let him go. It really depends on if she likes the idea of making him a cuck or not. If she were to make him a cuck that is the best option because it helps to put white males where they need to be and realize their place. The goal is total dominance over the white women and men. To cuck a white male helps further that cause. If he is to be in any future relationships he is prepared for it and realizes he must submit to it and take his place accordingly. The natural order will be as it is meant to be, anything that females do that perpetuates the natural order is the desired choice overall.
true!

I see no problem with it. I cheated on my husband and that's how I found out what I really wanted was a black man. It was the best decision I ever made. I told him and gave him the chance to join me in this lifestyle but he didn't want to. Now I'm a single mom of 5. But if a woman never cheats she might not get to see what she's missing out on. And the thrill of feeling like a slut makes it even better.
yummy!

I cheated on my husband for 10yrs with black men and loved every minute of it before my husband joined in on this lifestyle. I never felt bad about it except for right before the first time I did it. But as soon as we started fucking that thought went straight out of my mind and never returned. The thrill was an amazing turn on that I will never forget!

Very hot! It is still as exciting with him participating?

Back