How do you feel about a white woman who cheats on her husband regularly with black men?

Then its not cheating per se but living in the lifestyle where one or both partners are available to others for sex and most commonly today its the women. Women today have and are asserting their rights including demands for more and better sex. Many husbands are unable to fufill their wives demands and the women take additional sex partners with and without the husbands knowledge. Years ago, this was clearly unacceptable for an upstanding woman or wife to have such behavior but things have changed a lot over the years. Husbands have surrendered so much to wives demands already. ( Vs years ago ) so including new and different aka black sex partners to keep her happy has become more prevalent if not socially acceptable.
And its only right that they take lovers. For too long its been the husband who has fucked everything that moved and the wife who was faith full etc.
At last this has changed. Society still looks down at a wife who fucks around but to me its how it should be.
Black men and white woman were made to be together sexually and white husbands are encouraging this more and more. As they should.

And its only right that they take lovers. For too long its been the husband who has fucked everything that moved and the wife who was faith full etc.
At last this has changed. Society still looks down at a wife who fucks around but to me its how it should be.
Black men and white woman were made to be together sexually and white husbands are encouraging this more and more. As they should.
All fine and dandy if all are onboard, but for anyone-male or female to do it behind their partners back are nothing but lying pieces of crap. It is literally impossible to actually love someone if you are able to disrespect them by cheating.

All fine and dandy if all are onboard, but for anyone-male or female to do it behind their partners back are nothing but lying pieces of crap. It is literally impossible to actually love someone if you are able to disrespect them by cheating.
Generally speaking yes but men, women and couples who engage in this lifestyle realize that once you start down this road life gets different. Women having sex with other men becomes the norm and acknowledged if not supported and encouraged. An unrevealed LTR with some BBC stud is another matter.

Nothing has stopped white men enjoying sex with women. There are some advantages to having a wife who enjoys BBC however there are tradeoffs as well. Mostly , we get to enjoy the " flowering " of her otherwise perhaps restrained sexuality. A sexually fulfilled woman is a happy woman. Most women have sexual fantasys that never come true. Many wives with BBC lovers have enjoyed all their fantasies coming true. And more.

Nothing has stopped white men enjoying sex with women. There are some advantages to having a wife who enjoys BBC however there are tradeoffs as well. Mostly , we get to enjoy the " flowering " of her otherwise perhaps restrained sexuality. A sexually fulfilled woman is a happy woman. Most women have sexual fantasys that never come true. Many wives with BBC lovers have enjoyed all their fantasies coming true. And more.
My wife was a totally different woman when she was in LTR with her Black lover. She was bubbly, lost weight, looked after herself, always perfectly dressed and made up, had more energy and craved sex 24/7. Of course, she stopped letting me put my worthless dicklette in her but she did enjoy me eating her at least three times every day she was not with him.
it was so good to see her so happy

My wife was a totally different woman when she was in LTR with her Black lover. She was bubbly, lost weight, looked after herself, always perfectly dressed and made up, had more energy and craved sex 24/7. Of course, she stopped letting me put my worthless dicklette in her but she did enjoy me eating her at least three times every day she was not with him.
it was so good to see her so happy
Yes. And no surprise there. Women were made for sex ( procreation ) so they are happiest when they get lots of it and its "quality" sex too. Most guys just don't last long enough and many men are just too small to give women the same pleasure a large thick cock does. So along comes a BBC and she gets what she needs. And its good for cuck too because she stops complaining about how inadequate sex is. At least until she moves out to be with BBC full time which happens.

Yes. And no surprise there. Women were made for sex ( procreation ) so they are happiest when they get lots of it and its "quality" sex too. Most guys just don't last long enough and many men are just too small to give women the same pleasure a large thick cock does. So along comes a BBC and she gets what she needs. And its good for cuck too because she stops complaining about how inadequate sex is. At least until she moves out to be with BBC full time which happens.

The skank moving out isn't much of a loss then is it? I'd help the skank pack, right after she signed the papers.

The skank moving out isn't much of a loss then is it? I'd help the skank pack, right after she signed the papers.
Too many of these wives ( like the ISIS women ) confuse emotions with lust and passion. They get lost in the orgasms and BBC filled pussy which foggs their brain. Many learn the hard way. ( On the street) after some months and the black stud moves on to his next white slut conquest.

it's one of the hottest things about this lifestyle. Pure, innocent white wives cheating on their nice, good hubbies with BBC.
Not so innocent these days. Many had black before they married. Many in college today have black classmates who sleep with them. After college they marry some white guy but the memories are still there. And not just the college girls. More integrated schools now so White high school girls having sex now with their black friends. White parents are called racist if they try to separate their daughters.

Back