Votes: 59 28.4%
  • No

Votes: 26 12.5%
  • I want to

Votes: 48 23.1%
  • I'm a guy

Votes: 75 36.1%

• Total voters
I think every white woman should be bred by black men!Married or not a white woman should always open her legs for black breeding when shes fertile!I believe a white woman should give her white pussy up to all black men even if shes married to a white man!I DO 😊
Exactly the philosophy followed by my hot wife starting from the first day of our honeymoon. She was fucked bare back by 100+ Black men on hundreds of occasions. And every fucking resulted in the Black bull emptying his balls deep inside her welcoming married white womb. Seven bulls made her the proud mama of their Black babies.

are you coming back to the east coast anytime soon?
hey chris
probably not. I might come back in the summer, but I have other trips that I want to take as well.

Im working on a big project (vanilla) that if you want to talk about we can. I am hoping if I can show proof of concept, that it could be a money making opportunity for you.

If you want to see more white women giving birth to black babies, black boys should be turning white boys into sissies before white boys try to start dating white girls. Turn us into your sissies early and that's one less white boy you have to worry about reproducing. Fortunately I got turned into a bbc loving sissy before I could get a white woman pregna

If you want to see more white women giving birth to black babies, black boys should be turning white boys into sissies before white boys try to start dating white girls. Turn us into your sissies early and that's one less white boy you have to worry about reproducing. Fortunately I got turned into a bbc loving sissy before I could get a white woman pregnant
White Boys like me can begin there Journey to womanhood with bcc

Back