Votes: 60 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 27 12.1%
  • I want to

Votes: 54 24.1%
  • I'm a guy

Votes: 83 37.1%

• Total voters
If you want to see more white women giving birth to black babies, black boys should be turning white boys into sissies before white boys try to start dating white girls. Turn us into your sissies early and that's one less white boy you have to worry about reproducing. Fortunately I got turned into a bbc loving sissy before I could get a white woman pregnant
Personally i like to impregnate as much snowbunny's as i can ( the more black baby's the better lol ) i what to see how many of y'all feel the same way.
Personally i like to impregnate as much snowbunny's as i can ( the more black baby's the better lol ) i what to see how many of y'all feel the same way.
Keep the Black babies coming

Been actively trying since January, no luck so far. Month of February she fucked her bull every single day of ovulation, since then it's been a bit less and a "if it happens, it happens" attitude.

It's been hot watching her try, listening to her beg for his cum, the tease and denial we play with after.

Adoption is likely going to be a more realistic avenue at this point.

Been actively trying since January, no luck so far. Month of February she fucked her bull every single day of ovulation, since then it's been a bit less and a "if it happens, it happens" attitude.

It's been hot watching her try, listening to her beg for his cum, the tease and denial we play with after.

Great. Practice makes perfect

You ever think maybe it the bull you are not getting pregnant maybe try someone else somebody with a History of making women pregnant. My girlfriend Bull made other white women pregnant before she will be trying really soon as she arrives home from California. She planned a 4 days sex with her bull

You ever think maybe it the bull you are not getting pregnant maybe try someone else somebody with a History of making women pregnant. My girlfriend Bull made other white women pregnant before she will be trying really soon as she arrives home from California. She planned a 4 days sex with her bull
She's very picky. This guy understands what we're looking for, isn't pushy, etc. Vibe is just perfect. It's very difficult to find in the lifestyle. Neither of us are into random strangers, so it's a connection that has to be built over time. Not to get too personal but there isn't any gaurntee she'll be able to get pregnant regardless. It's fun to play with the idea and if it does indeed happen, we'll welcome it.

The disappointment is TERRIBLE when you are actively trying and it doesn't happen, Especially if you are late and start HOPING. J (the wife)

My girl is 35 she thinks she will get black pregnant on one of 4 days of sex with her bull she has planned. we just have to wait and see what happens

She's very picky. This guy understands what we're looking for, isn't pushy, etc. Vibe is just perfect. It's very difficult to find in the lifestyle. Neither of us are into random strangers, so it's a connection that has to be built over time. Not to get too personal but there isn't any gaurntee she'll be able to get pregnant regardless. It's fun to play with the idea and if it does indeed happen, we'll welcome it.
Similar for us ..lifestyle can be hard , don’t mess up something good you already have ..if it happens , it happens and make decision from there ..good luck

Back