Actually breeding someone successfully.

I have breeded 2 married white wives with their husbands as witnesses to it! Never gave it a second thought! And enjoyed it without hesitation and continued to fuck each one of them til they gave birth! One of the wives I showed up a few hours after she gave birth just to unload in her mouth after seeing my (seed/bloodline) handy work sleeping with the husband in the room!

I have breeded 2 married white wives with their husbands as witnesses to it! Never gave it a second thought! And enjoyed it without hesitation and continued to fuck each one of them til they gave birth! One of the wives I showed up a few hours after she gave birth just to unload in her mouth after seeing my (seed/bloodline) handy work sleeping with the husband in the room!

Attachments

• P1010173.JPG
    P1010173.JPG
    196.8 KB · Views: 122
I didn't know my wife was going to breed Black until she gave birth. When she started cuckolding, she was three months pregnant with our baby, but, unknown by me, since once she started this adventure she had me leave the house and not contact her, she got an abortion. Once healed she had sex bareback goodness knows how.many times and got pregnant with a Black baby (she told me after the fact). She brought me back to the house at the baby's first birthday and it was a shock to me that she was mixed, I had no idea. It was humiliating to the nth degree and I haven't seen either since.

i was bred three times in college. i had 4 black children(all boys, btw)& they were all adopted my the breeding bull's families. that was always understood: my babies would b raised by black families. i've never had any contact w/my boys but that was never the point. bringing black babies into the world...THAT was the point.

i was bred three times in college. i had 4 black children(all boys, btw)& they were all adopted my the breeding bull's families. that was always understood: my babies would b raised by black families. i've never had any contact w/my boys but that was never the point. bringing black babies into the world...THAT was the point.
You still serving black cocks??

This is a massive fanasty of mine and hubbies. To the point i have dreamt about carrying a bulls baby many times. But as much as it is a huge turn on for me, we talked about it and decided it would not be practical for us. We have a couple ******* already, and if we added a new baby to the mix i dont think i would have the time or energy to play for a while. So the short term thrill of breeding would put this mum on the bench while i recovered and raised a new born. Just not worth it for us right now. But it still makes for some hot kinky role playing.

A White female friend of mine is on her 4th baby from a Black man and she is still spreading those legs for Black seed. Pregnancy hasn’t stopped her one bit, even during postpartum recovery. She turns to giving BJs and anal during recovery.

I understand she has no idea who the actual fathers are for her born children. Her mom is helping raise the children, and encourages her to continue breeding wantonly with Black men. Both the mom and state benefits are helping her raise the children, all of whom are well taken care of.

I have bred successfully More than a dozen times.
It's a passion and dominance thing for me.
All different races of women.
Everyone is doing well.
Not ideal but sacrifices have to be made and chances taken for the world's best D N A .
I am currently looking for a family that will let me have total say over the up bringing of a few more offspring.

How lovely. Please continue breeding. This Black woman supports the idea 1000%! The good news is more women of all different races are opening up to the idea, without requiring the need to help raise any offspring.

Some people on this site are so incredibly full of *******, it is painful to read sometimes.

Back