Actually breeding someone successfully.

From time to time I see requests for someone wanting a bull to actually impregnate them. I was wondering if anyone fullfilled this request/fantasy and actually did the deed and then went on there way? Personally I don't like this particular kink because it insinuates that we are ethnically inclined to arbitrarily make babies and then just walk away from them. An unfortunate stereotype. Feel free to agree or disagree.
Agree, I’m sure there are those who see nothing wrong with making babies and walking away but that is woefully irresponsible. Thank God most people will be level headed and reserve this for fantasy and role playing. We already have enough single mothers and dead beat donors walking around.

This is a massive fanasty of mine and hubbies. To the point i have dreamt about carrying a bulls baby many times. But as much as it is a huge turn on for me, we talked about it and decided it would not be practical for us. We have a couple ******* already, and if we added a new baby to the mix i dont think i would have the time or energy to play for a while. So the short term thrill of breeding would put this mum on the bench while i recovered and raised a new born. Just not worth it for us right now. But it still makes for some hot kinky role playing.

This is a massive fanasty of mine and hubbies. To the point i have dreamt about carrying a bulls baby many times. But as much as it is a huge turn on for me, we talked about it and decided it would not be practical for us. We have a couple ******* already, and if we added a new baby to the mix i dont think i would have the time or energy to play for a while. So the short term thrill of breeding would put this mum on the bench while i recovered and raised a new born. Just not worth it for us right now. But it still makes for some hot kinky role playing.
I think it’s hot

Back