Actually breeding someone successfully.

You're gonna have a black guy knock up your wife but not foot the bill entirely, 100%?

Are you feeling well? What cuck says things like that?
Would you, I doubt it.
Have you any idea of the cost of chi ld rearing Emotionally and financially?
Plus nobody would really have a chil d for a sexual fetish, it wouldn't be nice 🙂
And nice is good

Would you, I doubt it.
Have you any idea of the cost of chi ld rearing Emotionally and financially?
Plus nobody would really have a chil d for a sexual fetish, it wouldn't be nice 🙂
And nice is good
We want to get pregnant but during a 3some fun time we are 100% responsible for the baby not the guy who donates his time and good juices to make it happen obviously not a cuck situation we want the baby !!!

We want to get pregnant but during a 3some fun time we are 100% responsible for the baby not the guy who donates his time and good juices to make it happen obviously not a cuck situation we want the baby !!!
Ok then just make sure the guy is not a psycho or mentally underdeveloped in some way.
These things are transferable

I impregnated 2 married women, one of them by accident. But neither of them gave birth. The accidental experience was a bit jarring because she was actually considering giving birth. If her husband is reading this, say hi buddy lol

i was bred three times in college. i had 4 black children(all boys, btw)& they were all adopted my the breeding bull's families. that was always understood: my babies would b raised by black families. i've never had any contact w/my boys but that was never the point. bringing black babies into the world...THAT was the point.
Wow, just WOW.
this is quite a stretch of reality. Maybe the "In college" part is where reality ends.

Wow, just WOW.
this is quite a stretch of reality. Maybe the "In college" part is where reality ends.
Don’t know what reality u live in but that one is mine w/no complaints. Personally, don’t see anything that warrants skepticism but one person’s reality is fodder for all the narrow-mindedness the world has to offer, I suppose.

I know for trolls this won’t even register but really, if u can’t say something nice, why say anything at all.

Don’t know what reality u live in but that one is mine w/no complaints. Personally, don’t see anything that warrants skepticism but one person’s reality is fodder for all the narrow-mindedness the world has to offer, I suppose.

I know for trolls this won’t even register but really, if u can’t say something nice, why say anything at all.
Thanks for your thoughts, but I have always been that "rebel" of the family that says what she thinks.

If your life works for you, I'm happy for you.

Back