Actually breeding someone successfully.

jordanblack301

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
DC, US
From time to time I see requests for someone wanting a bull to actually impregnate them. I was wondering if anyone fullfilled this request/fantasy and actually did the deed and then went on there way? Personally I don't like this particular kink because it insinuates that we are ethnically inclined to arbitrarily make babies and then just walk away from them. An unfortunate stereotype. Feel free to agree or disagree.

I have bred successfully More than a dozen times.
It's a passion and dominance thing for me.
All different races of women.
Everyone is doing well.
Not ideal but sacrifices have to be made and chances taken for the world's best D N A .
I am currently looking for a family that will let me have total say over the up bringing of a few more offspring.

Everyone is doing well.
Not ideal but sacrifices have to be made and chances taken for the world's best D N A .
I am currently looking for a family that will let me have total say over the up bringing of a few more offspring.
Would you wanna live with them and have a relationship with the wife as well?

Everyone is doing well.
Congrats on finding many women needing your seed to breed with. Hope you continue with great success

How you doing Bro?any advice on how can I find such whites looking to breed in Philadelphia?I'm having no luck at all.Thx in advance!!!
Focus on fucking them 1st. Usually the decision comes later. After you have trust bond or an accident 😉.
2nd you have to look farther than Philly. I have them Coast to Coast. You need a bigger net .
If you are really about your grind you'd try the co-parenting sites.

Everyone is doing well.
This is very hot. Sounds amazing.

From time to time I see requests for someone wanting a bull to actually impregnate them. I was wondering if anyone fullfilled this request/fantasy and actually did the deed and then went on there way? Personally I don't like this particular kink because it insinuates that we are ethnically inclined to arbitrarily make babies and then just walk away from them. An unfortunate stereotype. Feel free to agree or disagree.
Interracial breeding between a Black Man and a white woman is a very arousing thought for many of us white males. But in reality it would not be a good idea to make a ba by just for a sexual fetish

Everyone is doing well.
I may consider it if you will pay c hil d support and college fees

Back