Time wasting fetish

gng123

Male
Real Person
I noticed a lot of white men on this app have a time wasting fetish, just wondering how did you get into it?

I’m not sure what it is exactly but from what I can tell basically, it’s when they DM someone and give a vague description of their wife (potentially not real) and don’t provide pics, then proceed to ask if I have a kik only to not respond once I gave it to them! (If they have an extreme version of this kink they just text hey)

It’s pathetic.

I don’t even bother reading a post if it’s by someone who isn’t verified at this point. Too many losers on here make stuff up in order to feel like they are somehow living their fantasy.

I’m a white male, and I see it.

It’s a shame because it makes any aspiring “cuck” seem super giga pathetic, when there are successful, good looking, society functioning ones like me.

Excuse me, pardon me kind sir....
This I believe originally was a forum for white females and black men.
It's since morphed and added cucks bc in all reality it's the small dick man who has the fetish of a big black dick. That of course brought in more revenue.
So for a single white male on this site or even a single cuck it's honestly not a site for you.
HOWEVER! The people are outlandish and bizarre at times, the pictures and the photoshop can be just as amazing, so stay just purely for the entertainment and the knowledge of what kink, perversions that are out there...😘

Excuse me, pardon me kind sir....
This I believe originally was a forum for white females and black men.
It's since morphed and added cucks bc in all reality it's the small dick man who has the fetish of a big black dick. That of course brought in more revenue.
So for a single white male on this site or even a single cuck it's honestly not a site for you.
HOWEVER! The people are outlandish and bizarre at times, the pictures and the photoshop can be just as amazing, so stay just purely for the entertainment and the knowledge of what kink, perversions that are out there...😘
I mostly just enjoy looking at the media. But I have realized there is almost no other point for me being on here.

Let the white women and black men have their fun. Totally cool with that.

LOL. In all the years I've been here, I haven't had one conversation with a fellow cuck that can hold a conversation. Most of them talk in one short sentence, ie "your wife like BBC?" I just don't understand the point of wasting time. It gives us all a bad name.
As a wannabe I agree on the ones who waste time or even those that portray themselves as a real bull and offer poor advice. None the less I remain committed to becoming a cuckold.

Last edited:
It’s pathetic.

I don’t even bother reading a post if it’s by someone who isn’t verified at this point. Too many losers on here make stuff up in order to feel like they are somehow living their fantasy.

I’m a white male, and I see it.

It’s a shame because it makes any aspiring “cuck” seem super giga pathetic, when there are successful, good looking, society functioning ones like me.
Nah as a black man I can say the cucks are the realist thing on here. Of course I'm attracted to their white wives but alot of the time a wife wouldn't be on this site if it wasn't for the cucks. So big ups to y'all for real. Without the cucks 30 percent of the women here wouldn't be into the lifestyle or on this site so...

LOL. In all the years I've been here, I haven't had one conversation with a fellow cuck that can hold a conversation. Most of them talk in one short sentence, ie "your wife like BBC?" I just don't understand the point of wasting time. It gives us all a bad name.
Tbh I feel like just as much of a cuckold as y'all since all im doing is watching people fuck and not getting any myself. Matter fact I'm probably in a worse situation than the cuckl. The fact I actually expected to meet and fuck a white women but ended up watching like a cuck is worse. At least the cuckold is getting what he signed up for. Guess we in the same boat lol

Back