Is cat fishing the new kink?

Kslaybbc

Male
Real Person
Okay Let me be the first to say. Whatever you enjoy sexually is your business. I don't judge anybody's kinks or fetishes because I have multiple myself. That being said lately I've seen an influx of people messaging me claiming to be a couple or a male claiming to have a wife or GF... which I never understood if you have a wife or gf that's actually in the lifestyle shouldn't you just identify as couple on your profile...ok i got side tracked.. I get messages saying "I'd love to see you with my wife" or she loves my pics... claiming that they're straight and just want to see her with a BBC... then comes the " what would you do to her?" question trying to be deceptive with their real intentions.. and the game begins... majority of the time it starts with them being straight and just wanting to observe and majority of the time it ends with them saying that they'd suck my BBC and get topped if I as the "Dom" BBC requested it...I guess the closer they get to an orgasm the more the truth is revealed lol... there should be a roleplay forum where you can just live out your online fantasies without wasting other people's time being deceitful.... that being said if they were honest upfront I still can roll with the punches... let's just skip the games please...... now this is just an opinion, a laughable vent... ijs...... btw 9in biBBC in bama message me to chat

Last edited:
This works the other way as well. Shortly after the “hi” message the “what do you want me to do to you “ message comes in. I always reply with” first I would like to have a conversation with you to see if you can form some semblance of an intelligent dialogue” this usually ends the messaging. I had never thought ,but now thanks to your post that the messaging person might just be in the beginning throws of laying some smack down on their manhood.
thanks for your post… thought provoking…. I think the next one will be fun!

Back