Breed having a very primal urge to breed

Been feeling this way from the other day I'm 28 year old jamaican bull staying in Savannah Ga feeling the need to empty my cum inside someone's wife , I have a 9 inch cock I'm 6'1 with good genes , I have locs and build strong. I been having these urges for some time now , seeking any couple willing to do this. I am clean ddf you must be too. Let me know if this interests you

Been feeling this way from the other day I'm 28 year old jamaican bull staying in Savannah Ga feeling the need to empty my cum inside someone's wife , I have a 9 inch cock I'm 6'1 with good genes , I have locs and build strong. I been having these urges for some time now , seeking any couple willing to do this. I am clean ddf you must be too. Let me know if this interests you
Nice

We're in Florida.Can u send a pic?

Back