bbc bull here

wave888899

Male
Real Person
i took a break from this site but my urges to fuck something have gotten stronger i have been abstaining from sex and now im hornier than ever. I need a black woman, white woman and black tranny or latina tranny to fuck i want to slut out some holes my urges are strong. hmu hung black man buff 6'1 and 205 9 inch bbc.

Hey. I’d love to see some pics. I think my wife might give you a run for your money but she is a Lot older. She has a desire for BBC. We are conservative, white and late 50s. She likes a good fuck and she is a good fuck !

Attachments

• IMG_8855.PNG
    IMG_8855.PNG
    243.6 KB · Views: 5
i took a break from this site but my urges to fuck something have gotten stronger i have been abstaining from sex and now im hornier than ever. I need a black woman, white woman and black tranny or latina tranny to fuck i want to slut out some holes my urges are strong. hmu hung black man buff 6'1 and 205 9 inch bbc.
I love all black bulls

Hey. I’d love to see some pics. I think my wife might give you a run for your money but she is a Lot older. She has a desire for BBC. We are conservative, white and late 50s. She likes a good fuck and she is a good fuck !
when are you free?

Where are you?pic please?

Back